VEGASSSS!!!! Pt 2.

3rd person POV:

Jack woke up and noticed he was snuggled up to Dave. He was extremely flushed red, gasped and accidentally fell off the bed. Dave woke up to the noise and noticed him. Dave let out a loud laugh at the sight of the orange man. "Oh fuck off."Jack said. "Nahh. It's funny!"Dave said still laughing. "Whatever you stupid Aubergine."Jack spat out. "Mhm."Dave said with a smirk. Jack hated when Dave gave him that look. He always felt his face heat up every time Dave does it.  Jack would like to admit though. He was having a blast with Dave even though its only the second day at Vegas. He was curious on what they would do today.

Jack and Dave gotten ready for the day and headed out of the hotel. Together they head to different shops and bought a bunch of shit they probably never even needed. They knew they would go broke, but who the hell cares? It was their vacation and if they wanted to go broke, at least it was for the fun of it. They gotten into more bars and gotten more drinks. Of course, Dave had to stop by a kebab place and get himself a kebab. Jack was starting to think Dave has a crazy obsession with kebabs. Dave even made Jack try one; Jack will admit though it was pretty good, but he wasn't too crazy for them like Dave is. 

They spent more days at Vegas. They mostly did stupid shit together and of course, had to make some shenanigans. They gotten into trouble there a lot, but it was pretty fun to Jack. Jack was starting to like causing all this trouble, especially with a partner. Soon they decided to head home even though never one of them wanted to leave Vegas. "I had a lot of fun Dave.."Jack said to him. "Me too Sportsy! Hopefully we can do it again!"Dave said with a smile. "Yeah.. Y'know something Dave?"Jack asked him carefully. "Hm?"Dave replied. "I really like you a lot.. You're a lot of fun and it's great to hang out with you. I want to more than just friends, if you get what I mean.."Jack said to him. Dave stepped on the breaks suddenly and looked at Jack in shock. "Are you serious?!"Dave asked him. "Yeah?"Jack was confused, he was afraid that Dave was too disgusted at him. "I thought I made it obvious Sportsy! I like ya too! I love you man <3!"Dave said with a smile. "Love ya too Dave!"Jack said back. They gave each other a kiss before driving off back to their hometown.

Hey guys! I finally finished part 2! Sorry for the delay of it; I got busy with school TOT. Thank you so much for the 174 reads! It means a lot! 

Keep in touch with me~

Youtube Channel: Refer to the chapter- Where have I been? ( AGAIN CRIES). The video is up above to subscribe too! (I won't force ya!)

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat

Have a good day/afternoon/night!

~UnicornDavieCat