DSaF 3: Part 5

3rd person POV:

After a long day at work, Jack started to go back home. He felt like he was being followed by something.... or shall he say... someone... He knew exactly who was following him... DaveTrap.... Although, Jack decided to ignore the fact that DaveTrap was following him. He didn't want to deal with his bullshit. He kept on walking home and hoping that DaveTrap would go away. The feeling of being followed didn't stop when Jack arrived home. He entered into his home and soon locked the door behind him. He didn't want DaveTrap entering his house. He saw that DaveTrap was peeking through his window watching him... Jack sighed and continued to ignore him. 

"He's going to get on my nerves..."Jack murmured to himself. He decided to get some sleep and ignore the fact that DaveTrap is staring into his window. Maybe he might go away.... 

ONE MONTH LATER

Jack had returned back to the Flipside and Dave and Dee were still by the portal. The two were arguing with each other over something stupid. "Oh what now?"Jack asked, clearly annoyed. "Tell Dave that he's annoying!"Dee shouted. Dave gave a dramatic gasp. "Am not!"Dave replied angrily. "Oh my god... Really guys?"Jack asked them. "Yes!"Dave said. Jack gave an annoyed sigh. "Come on guys, we need to find Steven."Jack said. "Yeah Dave."Dee said. "That includes you too Dee."Jack said to her.  "Aw man... Course it does..."Dee said and crossed her arms. 

The trio all go into the portal and enter Layer 2 of the Flipside. "Strange. It looks just like the first layer we were in."Jack said to Dave. "Yeah, but the other layers do not."He said. Soon, they saw Steven ahead of them. "Steven."Dee said to him. Steven got startled and backed up from them. "G- Get away!"Steven shouted. "Steven, we are here to free you.."Dee said trying to get close to him. "N- No, I don't deserve it!"Steven yelled. "Yes you do"Jack said to him. "Fine... We will do it the hard way... FOXY'S!!"Steven shouted loudly. 3 Foxy's surround Steven. "Attack them!"Steven yelled at them. The Foxy's start going after the trio, but they fought back. Steven ran off while the trio were fighting the Foxy swarm. 

Every time they got close, Steven summoned more Foxy's. They kept battling the Foxy's till they finally cornered him in a room. "You can't run anymore Steven."Dee said to him. "Uhhh.. Dang it.."Steven said as he realized that Dee was right. There was nowhere he can go... "Steven, you need to join us. We can free you..."Dee said to him. "How?"Steven asked. "We need to defeat Henry."Dee said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. That wasn't part of the plan! We are attacking Henry?"Dave asked confused. "Come on Dave. Name one good thing Henry did."Dee said to him. "Good point..."Dave said annoyed. "Besides that bastard deserves it after what he's done to us."Dee said angrily. "True."Steven said. "Now what do we do?"Dave asked. "We need to find Peter."Dee said. "Oh, ya mean that fellow in the one restaurant me and Sportsy killed in order to go to Vegas?"Dave asked her. "Yes Dave.. Him.. He's me and Jack's brother."Dee said. "Wait what?! He's your brother?!"Dave asked surprisingly. "Duh."Dee said annoying. "How was I supposed to know that?!"Dave asked angrily. "Ways~"Dee said in a smug smile. "You guys are gonna be annoying the entire trip..."Steven said angrily. "Ugh come on guys. We need to defeat Henry."Jack said.

"FOEJFOJEJFAJF"said a deep voice.

"What was that....?"Dee asked

........

To be continued 

Hey guys! Made another part! Part 6 will be coming soon, but dont worry, when the DSaF 3 series ends, I will still be continuing the story! I have a lot of things in plan for this fanfic! Thanks so much for reading my fanfic, it means so much to me!

I have you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night and I'll cya on the Flipside!

Socials:

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat

Twitter: @funtimelolbit95

Discord: UnicornDavieCat#6987