DSaF 3 Part 2

3rd person POV:

Jack and Dave have finally stopped hugging after what seemed like hours. They were excited to see each other once again after many years. Dave excitedly decided to kiss the tangerine man and Jack exchanged it back. "So, mind telling me what this place is?"Jack asked. He was curious how this place looked just like Freddy Fazbender's, but more of a creepy vibe to it. "This is the Flipside!"Dave said. "This place looks weird.."Jack said while looking around. "You get used to it after a while, but there are more levels to this place. This is only level one of the Flipside."Dave said. "There's more to this place...? How big is this shit hole?"Jack asked. "Dunno. Never got to measure the place. The only level that I dunno what it looks like is level 4."Dave said while thinking. "Jesus.."Jack said. He never seen the Flipside before. When he died, he immediately saw The Real Fredbear and was revived. 

"Dave.."Jack said. "Yeah Sportsy?"Dave said. "I have to go.. I have a restaurant to run.. I'll cya in a month, okay?"Jack said looking sad. "Oh okay. I'll cya on the Flipside, Old Sport!"Dave said. Jack returned back to the room with the arcade in front of him. He sighed and decided to go back to work. 

Jack went over to another location of an abandon Freddy Fazbender's. He found a salvageable animatronic and took it back with him. He bought some tables for the customers and other things to start him off. As he was about to go to another location, the doors had locked on him. "Hmm.. That's odd.."Jack said to himself. He felt like he was being watched... Until he felt something.. or someone loom over him.. He could see the shadow of it.. Jack felt a shudder and slowly turned around to reveal...

"Dave....?"Jack said staring at the monstrosity that stood over him. "Why, hello there, Old Sport!"Dave said. This wasn't the Dave that Jack saw in the Flipside... No.. This one was in the SpringBonnie suit that Dave had died in... Two Dave's...? That didn't make any sense to Jack.. How could he be here and yet at the Flipside..? "Sportsy, you're awful silent. Did I scare you?"Dave or whatever he is said. "No.. I'm fine.. Didn't except to see you. Speaking of... Dave, you look... whoa.."Jack said looking all over Dave. "I know! I don't look half as bad for a gal my age, do I :3?"Dave said. "Uh.. okay..."Jack said, confused. Jack was really confused at that comment, but he went along with it anyways. "Sooo... Dave.., right?"Jack said, making sure he got the name right for whatever he is now. "Nah, I prefer DaveTrap!"DaveTrap said. "Okay.."Jack said. DaveTrap started rambling a bunch of nonsense. "DaveTrap.. Can I leave now..? I have to go back to my restaurant now.."Jack said desperately wanting to leave. "Can I come?!"DaveTrap asked excitedly. Jack knew DaveTrap was gonna ask that...

What should he say..?

Hey guys! I finished part 2! I did it way sooner than I thought I would lol. I will try to post part 3 some time, but I'm not sure yet :')! Thanks for reading!

My socials:

Youtube: Check out the story- Where have I been? (AGAIN CRIES). It is the video above that leads to my channel

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat

Twitter: @funtimelobit95

Have a good day/afternoon/night and I'll cya on the flipside!

~UnicornDavieCat