AfterLife: Part 5

3rd Person POV:

Jack awoke again to his house. He sighed in relief as he knew it wasn't a dream. He felt something wrapped around him and against his back. What the hell is that? Jack thought and turned his head to see what was on him. It was Dave. Figures. He was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around him and also pressed up against Jack's back. Jack was unfortunately stuck, but... he didn't mind the fact he was. He felt secure and safe like this. Wait a minute... HE WAS ENJOYING THIS?! Jack's face quickly turns red after he realizes the hard truth. "Fuck you Aubergine..." Jack whispers to himself. 

After for what seemed like hours to Jack, Dave finally awoke from his slumber. He yawned and opened his eyes. "FINALLY. PLEASE GET OFF ME...." Jack said, with his face still flustered. "Oh. My bad." Dave said once he saw the situation. He lets go off Jack and moves away from him; giving him some space. "Thank you." Jack said and he gets up. "Sorry about that Sportsy. You were warm and cozy!" Dave said. Jack got flustered even more. "Whyyyy?" Jack said covering his face. "I like making you flustered. HeHe." Dave said with a cheeky laugh. "Of course you do..." Jack said trying to not smile. "Hey little bro, I made some food." Peter said as he walked into the room. "Alright, I'll be there." Jack said and Peter walked out of his room. Jack takes out clothes he's gonna wear and enter the bathroom. "No fun Sportsy!" Dave called out as soon as Jack closed the bathroom door. "Oh hell no, Dave. You're not seeing me naked." Jack said seriously. Dave pouted after that comment. 

Jack enters the kitchen and sits down with everyone. "Sooo, Jack. Where'd you go when you burned away?" Steven asked him. "Steven! That's probably personal!" Dee shouted. "No, no. It's okay, Dee. It's not really personal. I honestly don't care. To answer your question Steven, I was in like this pitch black void." Jack said. "Ah. Interesting." Steven said. "Yeah, I guess." Jack said and took a bite of his food. "Y'know... Do you guys think we REALLY killed Henry?" Jack asked the group. "I try not to think about that, Jack. Why even ask that?" Steven asked in a serious tone. "I dunno... Just something that's in the back of my head." Jack said. "I'm sure we all think that way. Let's just hope he's actually dead." Dee said. "Yeah, but... we all came back, right? Even me and I was a total goner." Jack said. "I said, let's just HOPE he's ACTUALLY dead, Jack. We all don't wanna think that way. I'm sure all of us have that question in the back of our minds. Let's just hope that he doesn't come back like he says he does. We should enjoy the fact that he's not here right now." Dee said to him. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. I just worry he will." Jack said while sighing. "We understand, Jack. We worry too." Peter said to him. Dave comforts Jack a bit by rubbing his shoulder. "Thanks Dave.." Jack said while blushing a little. Dave gave him a small smile and Jack returns it. 

In the depths of darkness, a figure roams. It has a sinister grin and piercing pink eyes. He wants vengeance. He wants Jack. He wants to fight. 

He

Will

Get

What

He

Wants

And

What

He

Wants

Is

Jack

And

The

Group

D. E. A. D. :).

TBC

Hey guys! I'm SO sorry for not uploading a lot. After I got onto break, it was before Christmas. This means my job decided to REALLY make me work cuz it was busy. I really wanted to upload, I promise y'all. I don't work a lot now since the holidays are over. I hope you guys had a good Christmas(Even if you didn't celebrate it, I still hope you had a good day)! I'm excited for 2024, who's with me :D?! I'll upload more since I have free time now. I shall not disappoint y'all. 

Cya on the FlipSide!

~UnicornDavieCat

Socials:

Discord: UnicornDavieCat

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat (Got back onto my old acc)

Twitter: @funtimelolbit95