VEGASSSS!!!!

(Art doesn't belong to me. Credit belongs to the original artist)

Jack's POV:

We're finally taking a trip to Vegas! We hopped into Dave's car and started being noisy. Dave started up the car and turned the music on full blast. Dave started driving towards Vegas. I never felt so excited in my entire life time. It honestly felt good to never go to that shitty restaurant. In all honesty, I do feel a slight bit of guilt for killing those kids, but it's done and over with. For right now, I was too focused on our destination. I could tell Dave was excited as well as he sped over the limit. After several minutes of driving, Dave had to stop and get gas. This was the perfect opportunity to stock up on snacks. I bought us a bunch of snacks for the road and we continued our journey. It was a long trip there, but definitely worth the drive. 

We slowed to a stop at our hotel in Vegas. Dave rented the cheapest one, but it was fine by me. We put our stuff in our hotel room and decided to have some fun. We went to the nearest Casino and we started laughing. I started playing some bets while Dave was getting drunk off his ass. I ordered a few shots myself as well and continued gambling. Soon Dave joined in on the gambling. We lost so many times, but we did it for the fun of it. Soon we turned the place into a party due to us being drunk. Unfortunately for me, I was still more sober than Dave. I had to help him keep his balance to the hotel room. He started giggling and said: "Hey Sportsy! I had a blast today!" I smiled when he said that. "Me too Dave."I said. "Y'know Sportsy. I really like you."Dave said with red cheeks. "Yeah I like you too."I said, not realizing what he meant. "You do realize I mean it as a not kind of friend way."Dave said, making sure. I gotten really flustered.. I'm a dumbass.. How did I not know that's what he meant.. "Yes I do Dave."I said with a grin and he smiled back. I am not lying tho.. I do love Dave in that kind of way; I just know he probably won't remember that. He snuggled onto my chest and used it as a pillow. I felt myself turn red as he snuggled into me. Soon enough, he drifted into a slumber while I'm still red as a tomato.

Dave you dumb idiot... Well.. You're my idiot.. And I couldn't have it any other way <3!

I have returned! I also am recovering from my sickness XD! Don't worry, I'm not sick anymore, just coughing. School is done for me till I go back in January so except a lot more posts! I will make a Christmas special soon, I promise! I thank you all for reading this fanfic! It means so much to me ToT! Y'all are the best! Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Cya on the flipside!

~UnicornDavieCat