DSaF 3

3rd person POV:

Jack never felt his undead life so empty before.. It's been over 30 years since Dave had died in SpringBonnie.. Jack really missed the Aubergine.. He felt so lost without him.. Here he was still "alive" and Dave no longer there.. He decided to suck it up after those years and open a restaurant of his very own in Dave's honor. He decided to name the restaurant "Bear" because it sounded funny to him. Jack walked into his new restaurant and took a look around. The space was a bit small and there was nothing in there. That's alright though. Jack was going to spruce the place up with furniture. He had a tape that helped him with how to operate as owner of the restaurant. The tape had Dave's voice on their and Jack smiled. He missed the Aubergine's voice and he kept listening to Dave's lessons. For some reason, he wanted Jack to dream of better moss.. Eh.. That's Dave for you, he's weird, but lovable. Jack did everything Dave had told him on the tape. He even got a phone guy as an employee. He says his name Is Harry. 

Jack decided to leave into an abandoned Freddy's for any salvageable animatronics left there. There wasn't a lot to choose from, but he had to at least find one and bring it back to the restaurant. He searched the restaurant for any animatronics and found the old Breadbear animatronic him and Dave used to terrorize people. Jack didn't want Breadbear in his restaurant just yet, he will later. He came across Freddy Fazbender, a classic animatronic. He decided to take Freddy in and took him to the restaurant. He noticed it was already time to leave the restaurant. He said goodbye to Harry and went home. 

As he went home, he went into a room upstairs. This room lead to an arcade that Jack didn't fully understand what it does. He decided to press one of the buttons on the arcade and was immediately transported somewhere. He was at the first location at Freddy's, but no.. This one had like a different vibe.. Jack looked around worried, should he be afraid of anything? Is there anything out there to attack him? "Why, hello there, Old Sport!" A voice said behind him. Jack grew still.. He knew that line and voice.. He slowly turned around and became face to face with the Aubergine Man.. "Dave, you son of a bitch.."Jack said and ran up to him. The two embraced each other with a hug. "I fuckin' missed ya Old Sport!"Dave said with a smile. Jack smiled really big and replied: "I missed you too Dave.."

I am back!! Sorry for the inactivity! I'm trying my best to upload more TOT. Please check out It's Been so Long remix by: APAngryPiggy up above. He just released it and it's really good! I won't force you if you don't want to XD.

My socials:

YouTube: Check out the chapter: Where have I been? (AGAIN CRIES) My YouTube channel is up above

Roblox: UnicornDavieCat

Have an awesome day/afternoon/night and I'll cya on the flip side!

~UnicornDavieCat