Chapter 1

(Olivia's POV)

I have never been so scared in all my life. I hid behind my brother, Olly as we walked into the huge building. I thought that the streamers were bad, this is worst. It was only a few days ago the Origami Craftsman told us his idea. Olly liked this idea. I didn't say anything. I was told It would be good for me and Olly to meet other kids my age or Olly's age. There were no kids in our town. I don't even know why I'm so afraid. Maybe it's going outside the Mushroom Kingdom. I have never been anywhere else. That's probably what it is normally. I'm overly excited about everything. Or so I'm told.

"Are you two excited? The Craftsmen asked.

"Yes, this is going to be so much fun." Olly told him, I disagreed.

"What about you Olivia?" the Craftsmen asked me.

"I'm excited too," I said half truefully. I thought this would be fun but was still scared out of my mind.

I looked around at the room we entered. There were two ladies sitting at a long desk. They were both talking to each other unaware that we were there. The Craftsmen walked over and Olly followed him. I wanted to stay back but I didn't want to be alone so I followed. When the Craftsmen aproced the desk the two ladies stopped talking and looked at the Craftsmen.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" One of them asked.

"We signed up to do a tour today," the Craftsmen told her.

"Oh of course I almost forgot." She turned to me and Olly. "So you must be Olly and Olivia."

We nodded.

"Ok good to know we'll begin the tour then."

She turned back to the Craftsmen

"You can wait here until we'll be back in around an hour,"

"Sounds good," The Craftsmen replied.

The lady walked out of the room and beckoned us to follow. I turned around to look at the Craftsmen, he nodded. I went to follow the lady into the hall.