Chapter 42

(Olly's POV)

We checked the whole tower but there was no sight of her.

"Olivia if this is a joke, please come back this isn't funny anymore," I yelled to nothing. Deep down I knew that Olivia would never do something like this. Rubber was looking in the area surrounding the tower. She walked back into the tower. I gave her a pleading look. Please tell me she had good news.

"No luck, I can't find her." she said looking down. I feel like crying. She was gone. Even though she was already dead. I knew she could get hurt, but if she was missing. I'd never know where she was. especially if someone had her. But who? Who would want her? Maybe someone who was mad at me for what I did all those years ago. But Olivia was the purest person I ever met. She believed in me even when I tried to kill her. I hated myself for what I did to her, but she still loved me after what I did. Why would they take her if they were mad at me? I just stood there, not believing this.

"Olly?" Someone put their hand on my shoulder. My back slid down the door and I put my head to my knees. I couldn't help it. I cried; I might never see her again.

"Olly," the person said again. I didn't look up. Someone put their arms around me and hugged me.

"Rubber?" I asked, looking up at the figure hugging me.

"That me" she said, I looked up and she gave me a halfhearted smile. I felt so lucky to have the Legion. Even if my plan was to bring them to life to guard the streamers. After all that happened, I brought them to life again, they're like family to me. Even when I was taking over the Mushroom Kingdom, they were there for me. Even if I didn't care about them.

"Olly we'll find her, don't worry."

"Thank you, Rubber."

"Please don't worry, I was made to serve you." She smiled. Jean sat down next to her. And put his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything will work out in the end," he said.

They make me feel really lucky at a time like this.