Chapter 3

(Olivia's POV)

I still didn't like this idea. After the tour it didn't seem so bad the lady said her name was Mrs.Adams and she was the principal of the school and that she would answer any of our questions. Me and Olly had none well I did, but I just didn't want to share them. Mrs.Adams showed us the lunchroom and the library then she showed us the multiply classrooms. I don't really remember the rest of the tour after this just because it left me with something that I didn't think was true. I thought that there was just one classroom for all the students, not multiple ones divided by age.

Later on the boat ride home I still couldn't stop thinking about that. I wanted to tell the Craftsmen about this but he wouldn't. Right?

"What's wrong?" Olly asked.

"Nothing," I said, it was half true, it was nothing I wanted to talk about and I was probably wrong anyway.

"Well then let's talk about nothing," Olly said, sitting back and smiling.

"Later, ok?" I promised, hoping that he would forget.

"So what do you guys think?" asked the Craftsmen

"I think it sounds interesting," I replied hoping that Olly would move on if I talked first.

"I have to agree with Olivia," Olly said, then he leaned closer to me and whispered "Are you scared?"

"What? No," I whispered back.

"Craftsmen?" I asked, trying to get Olly to stop talking.

"Yes?" he replied

"Mrs.Adams said there are multiple grades. Me and Olly are going to be in the same one right?"

Olly sits up and glares at the Craftsmen, "you didn't tell her?" He ask cleary shocked

Something was up, "Tell me what?" I didn't like when people kept secrets from me, and that's what they were doing. They didn't say anything, Olly continued to glare at the Craftsmen.

"Tell me what," I said a little louder. I was getting mad at them. They both know I hated secrets.

"You said you would do it," Olly told Craftsmen.

"I forgot." the Craftsmen replied.

"Can you just tell me what it is?" I said we were almost home. I wanted them to tell me before we got home.

The Craftsmen took a deep breath. "The idea with you two staring school is so you can meet new people. Plus in school they divided kids by age. There are also two different lunch times, we think you two are also going to be in different lunch times. We thought that if we lied about your age, and said you two were the same age then you would be with Olly and you wouldn't want to talk to other students. I told Olly and he agreed with me. "

I looked over at Olly. He looked down at the floor, his face expressionless.

The Craftsmen continued "I said I was going to tell you but I didn't know how you would react. You never want to leave your brother. Before you say something Olly said that he also didn't want to be separated but he thought it might be good to try to make some friends. It's also harder with your trust issues," his voice trailed "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

I didn't want to cry but I could feel my eyes watering. Just then we were home, I rushed inside. Why did they have to bring up my trust issues? It was my fault. It's just sometimes when bad things happen, and when the closest people to you betray you. You lose trust, for anyone. Whenever they brought it up. I could only remember the memories.

"Olivia, are you ok?" I heard Scissors, a member of Olly's Legion, ask the moment I got in. I didn't want to talk about it. I ran past her. I didn't look up at her either.

I flopped on my bed and threw the covers over me. I didn't move, I just sat there thinking. I thought that things couldn't be any worse, but I still remember Olly's face when he looked down at the floor. It was expressionless just like when he saw me after all that happened. Thinking of this made me cry. This wasn't the worst; nothing could be worse than what happened. I never want anyone to go through what I had to go through. I felt someone touching me.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's the Craftsmen, can we talk?"

I lifted the covers off of me.

"Olivia, I just want the best for you. I think it would be good to make some friends."

"Olly is my friend," I said looking at the floor. "And Bobby." He helped me get through the hard stuff, before he... Well it's fine I still see him.

"Olivia, I mean some new friends. Maybe one that isn't also your brother," he paused. "How about we try it for a few weeks and see how it goes."

He could see I was about to agree.

"Deal?"

"Deal," I replied.