Chapter 2

(Olly's POV)

"Are you ok?" I asked my sister.

We were walking down the hallway with the lady from the office. The whole reason we were here? The Craftsmen. He thought it would be a good idea for me and Olivia to get out more. So he talked with Princess Peach and Mario and they agreed with the Craftsmen. I still remember later that day the Craftsmen told us his idea.

"So what do you two think?" he asked us after telling us his idea.

"It sounds fun!" I said.

I looked over at Olivia, she was silent. I couldn't tell if she was excited or not. I think she is excited. She loves trying new things, as well as adventure.

So here was the idea the Craftsmen was going to send us to school, you probably thinking what's so bad about going to school? Nothing really except the fact that there are no schools in the Mushroom Kingdom. We would have to go to the real world to do this. I was still surprised about Princess Peach and Mario agreeing. Normally they don't like people going back and forth. It's just because of people discovering the Mushroom Kingdom. The only people from the real world there are Peach, Mario and Luigi, Mario's brother. Me and Olivia aren't toads; which is what you call a person who lives there, but were not regular people but were both made completely out of origami. The Craftsmen made us. Plus we're dead. We've been for three years. It's not that different from being alive except that you can't get hurt, physically. Well we kind of can just not that drastically. I think. In the real world me and Olivia just look normal but without folds which aren't that Visbal anyway. Plus we can find the fact that we're dead, each we can do in the Mushroom Kingdom. The only rule for us here is that we're not supposed to look people in the eyes for some reason.

I looked back on my sister. She was quiet and still wasn't  responding. She probably didn't hear me or she got distracted. I decided to ask her again.

"Olivia."

"What?" She looked at me

"Are you doing ok, you've been quiet?"

"I'm fine," She told me I believed her but when she said this she wouldn't look me in the eye. She probably was just listening to the Craftsmen about not looking people in the eyes. She's a rule follower. But just because she couldn't look other people in the eyes that didn't mean she had to do the same to me.