Chapter 18

(Olly's POV)

"Olly." My sister's shaking me wake, again.

"What?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I can't find the Legion, I looked everywhere," she said.

"They're probably hiding," I told her.

"You think all of them would be hiding?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't find any of the LoS." Oh, I thought she was only talking about a few members, like Scissors and Punch and maybe Tape and Rubber.

"I'll help you look," I said. We looked all over the house but there was no sight of them. Once the Craftsmen got up, we asked him if he had seen them, he said he hadn't.

"Olly," I heard Olivia say. "Come over here." she was in the kitchen, she showed me an envelope sitting on top of a box.

I read it out loud. "Dear Olly, Olivia and the Craftsmen, you just got pranked. From the LoS, Legion of Stationery. Colored Pencils, Rubber Band, Hole Punch, Tape, Scissors and Stapler." every one of their names was in their streamer color excerpt for Stapler his was in blue. I guess Rubber wrote his name. Probably because he's a dog and can't write. The rest of the letter was written in yellow even if it was in a different color, it was obvious that Hole Punch wrote it, his handwriting is very messy. Though I still didn't know what they're trying to get at.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Olivia asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Should we open the box?" She asked next.

"Sure, go open it," the Craftsmen said.

"Be careful, we don't know what the Legion put in there," I told her. She slowly opened the box, I peered over her shoulder. Inside the box was a pencil case, a few rubber bands, a hole puncher, a tape dispenser with a roll of tape inside, a pair of scissors with a black case, and a stapler. I sighed the Legion of Stationery 'pranked' us by going back to their stationery form and not the overly large life size form. I don't know how long they would stay like that.

"What are we going to do?" Olivia asked.

"I have one idea," I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"What if we each take half of the LoS and put them in our backpacks."

"Ooh that sounds fun but which ones would I take?"

"Umm you can take Jean-Pierce and Rubber, and maybe one more. I can take Scissors and Stapler." I suggested those two for her because they were more calm and were easier to handle. I chose Scissors and Stapler for me because Scissors might be a handful and Olivia's afraid of Stapler.

"You two should separate Scissors and Tape with leaves Olivia getting Tape and you taking Punch," the Craftsmen suggested.

"That works," I said. I grabbed mine and Olivia's bags and handed Olivia her bag. We each grabbed three stationery items, and zipped up our bags so they wouldn't escape. We still have half an hour before we have to leave, and it never takes us very long to get ready. The Craftsmen still put something in our eyes just like normal, but I needed to know what it was.

"What is this?" I asked.

He sighed, "I'll tell you later." Me and Olivia decided to get to school early today.

"Today's going to be a great day," she said while we were walking to school.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Because the Legion is coming with us." I almost laughed. Olivia could be really positive, but the Legion can get into a lot of trouble really quickly. This was going to be hard.

I don't know if Scissors was mad at me for just putting her in the bag or just mad that we separated her and Tape, but when I was looking for a plain piece of paper I found a pill of confetti instead. I had to ask Mark if I could have one of his.

He looked confused, "I thought you said you had one." he still handed me a piece of paper.

"I thought I did." I tried to come up with a good excuse. I just went to work on the assessment, hoping he would just work on his. I managed to finish early so I organized my backpack. Normally I had different folders for different things but most of the folders were made out of paper. I didn't want Scissors getting into it, so I put everything into a plastic folder. This way she couldn't get into the folder and shred all the papers inside. While I was at it I grabbed Scissors and forced her case on then I stuffed her into the bottom of my backpack, hopefully she would know not to mess around anymore. I wish it was that simple. She would still continue to mess around. I've known her for long enough. All I can say is if Scissors continues to mess around she's going to be in a whole lot of trouble. Though I'm not sure if trouble finds her or if she finds trouble. Knowing her she probably finds trouble herself. No surprise there.