Chapter 36

(Amber's POV)

Spring break is coming up so soon. We just have one week left. This week mostly people that left came back. Or the rest of them. Olivia was with them and was happy to be back.

"What was it like to be at home? Was it boring?" I asked her during lunch.

"YES, it was so boring but lucky I had Olly, so it wasn't so bad. But still I missed you guys."

"We missed you too anyway. Are you planning on going anywhere over spring break next week?"

"Nope," Gavin said.

"Same," Jackson said.

"I'm not going away either," I added.

"I don't know, possibly," Olivia said.

"Maybe we should all get together at my house," I suggested.

"Sure, I'll check with my parents," Gavin said.

"I'm in, my parents will probably allow it. But I'll check just in case," Jackosn replied.

"I don't know if we're going anywhere but if we're not I'll go," Olivia said.

"Ok that settles it then how about you guys can come over next Saturday the final one of break."

Everyone else nodded. I knew Gavin and Jackson's parents would agree. I just hope Olivia's did. They probably will if they're as nice as her. Hopefully not like her other relative that we saw. They were the exact opposite of friendly. I wonder how she even got along with them.