Chapter 13

(Olivia's POV)

It's the end of the school day finally. I quickly gathered my stuff; Olly was probably just as excited as I am. Once I got outside, I realized I bet my own brother for once. I only had to wait for a few minutes, Olly doesn't take that long but he was a little surprised to see me waiting for him.

"You got out quick," he told me once he saw me waiting for him, he was with his friend.

"But I'm excited," I told him. It stood up and started walking home, Olly waved goodbye to his friend then ran to join me.

"Please slow down," he said. I didn't realize but I was almost running home, I slowed down, but just a little bit.

"I just can't wait to see the Legion," I told him.

"I know you woke me up at 5:30 today," he told me. "And the Craftsmen said that they might not arrive till later tonight, he did tell you that right?" he said.

I sighed, "yes he did tell me that." Did he really still think that the Craftsmen would keep something from me, I guess Olly just wants to make sure I'm included. Sometimes he seems a little protective of me, but I am his younger sister plus he doesn't want the same thing to happen again. We finally arrived home, I hope they were already here. We opened the door, nope the house seemed too quiet for them to be there.

"Did you two have a good day at school?" He asked us the moment we got home.

"Yup," I said. "It was just a long day,"

"She's excited to see the Legion," Olly said.

"I figured, but they're not here yet. I guess you'll have to wait a little longer," he said. I tried to figure out what to do. Olly went to our room, I followed not wanting to be alone, the Craftsmen went back to his work.

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. I flopped over my bed, Olly just grabbed some paper and started to cut it into small strips.

"Hey, are you making a paper chain?" I asked.

"Yes, we used to have one in our old room, so I thought about adding one here," he replied.

"Can I help?" I asked next.

"Of course." He gave some papers to me. They were all different colors, green, blue, red, purple or yellow. I smiled, the colors of the streamers, we cut them up then set them on the ground. We needed Stapler to attach them, since he wasn't here, we tried to find a normal stapler. Luckily, we did find one. We staple the stripes in the circles then into a chain. We put the colors in a certain order, the streamer's order. Red then blue then yellow then purple and finally green. It always made a nice decoration. We made two of them, then wrapped each one around the beds. Once we were done it was time to eat, the Legion was still not here.

"Do you think they'll arrive soon?" I asked again.

"Be patient, I'm sure they'll be here soon," the Craftsmen told me again.

"You said that last time," I told him.

"You asked him that question less than five minutes ago," Olly said.

"I did?"

"Yes, you did," Craftsmen said. Once we finished eating we went back into the room to finish rearranging the chain.

"Do you thi..." I started.

"Nope not yet," Olly told me. I smiled, he knew me too well.

"Soon?"

"Maybe," he said. He finished fixing the chain around his bed, I was almost done with mine. A few minutes later I finished. I flopped back on my bed.

"Tried?" he teased.

"Nope," I replied back.

"But you woke me up at 5:30," he groaned.

"Sorry," I said, laughing.

"Sure you are."

"Olly, Olivia," the Craftsmen called.

"What?" Olly called back.

"The Legion is here." We rushed to the door, finally they arrived. They were all standing there and I just realized how tall they were. Their heads nearly touched the ceiling. Except for Colored Pencils he was bending over a bit. Also it didn't help that we weren't floating so we didn't have a little bit of extra height.

"Hey nice to see youse two," Tape told us.

"Same here, especially since Olivia has been asking when you would get here all day." Olly said.

"Oh so you missed us?" Scissors asked.

"Yup," I said.

She laughed. "I know you did, I'm talking to you brother."

"Yes I did miss you guys," he responded. Scissors mumbled something.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, "nothing at all," Olly whispered something to her. They were probably fighting like always. The 'fights' were mostly Scissors doing something she shouldn't do, like threaten to cut someone or her cutting something Olly just normally told her off. After we got past greetings, we all just went to the living room to talk, the Craftsmen was doing some work so it was our job to make sure the Legion didn't get into any trouble.

"So how's school going?" Rubber asked. She found a spot on one of the chairs nearby.

"It's good," I said. I sat down on the floor next to her.

"Well that's good," Punch said, he was still standing. "But was the house too quiet while we were gone?"

"Yes, horribly quiet," Olly said sarcastically. He sat down next to me. Stapler curled up next to him, he's our dog but basically Olly's, he's living with the Legion right now. He's more of a stapler than a dog, Probably because he is one.

"Say no more," he said.

"Yeah, I'm going to stop you right there," Rubber said.

"Aww you guys are no fun," he complained.

"Can we slice someone?" Scissors asked. "Especially the stationery item we all hate right now."

"What did he do?" Olly asked.

"Woke us up at three am." Tape said.

"Wait Jean you've been Quiet, what's wrong?" Rubber asked.

"The chair's too small," he whined. We all laughed, "Come on, it's not funny." We couldn't stop, I forgot how much I missed all this.