Chapter 23

(Amber's POV)

Monday was Monday, just the same terrible first day back. I was excited to see everyone, but I still was not looking forward to it being Monday. I wonder if everyone else had a good weekend. I was still questioning what happened earlier last week, it was probably all my imagination. I mean what I saw I couldn't have been true, right? Why am I still wondering about this? Just stop thinking about it.

"Hi Amber," Jackson said.

"Hi."

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm just still wondering what happened last week," I told him.

"Don't worry Gavin's probably right, they're just messing around."

"Did I just hear you say I'm right?" Gavin joked he picked the perfect time to arrive.

"Hey, every dumb person can be right once and a while," Jackson said.

"Very true. But what were you guys talking about?

"About what happened last week."

"Stop thinking about it. It won't do you any good." he was right. Just then Olivia walked in

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," Jackson replied.

"How was your weekend?" she asked.

"Umm.... good," I said.

"How was yours?" Jackson asked her.

"It was good."

"Is your family still visiting?" I asked, Gavin bumped me under the desk.

"No, they left yesterday." Just then the bell rang, thank goodness saved by the bell. Today was just the same old day but luckily, we had art class today. One of the classes I have with everyone. We have an art project where we need to draw a landscape, and we have to make it unique, try to have no one else with something similar. It could be a real place or something we make up.

"What are you going to draw?" I asked Gavin and Jackson .

"I don't know," Gavin said.

"Same," I said. Olivia is busy drawing. She's probably drawing Autumn Mountain.

"What are you drawing?" Gavin asked.

"A theater," she said, not looking up.

"I thought you would have drawn that fall Mountain," Jackosn said.

"The theater's in Autumn Mountain," she says, still not looking up.

"Oh, have you been there?" I asked.

"Yup." she said looking up for a but then, she went back to her drawing. I'm still trying to figure out ideas, maybe I could make a forest, but people would probably do that. Maybe in winter. I'll go with that idea.

"Have you figured out what you are going to draw?" I ask boys.

"An abandoned building," Gavin said.

"Probably a city," Jackosn said.

"Oh I'm going to draw a forest in winter."

"Sounds interesting, but you'll have to start it next time we're almost out of time," Jackson said. Great, I spent all this time just coming up with an idea. And then we're out of time. Well I guess there's next time