Chapter 34

(Olivia's POV)

During school me and Olly were called down to the office. Because of what happened early that day I thought that they figured out it was us. But once we got there, we saw the Craftsmen waiting for us. Me and Olly were both confused one what was happening.

Mrs. Adems was sitting at her desk just doing her work. So maybe they didn't find out. The Craftsmen told us that he would pick us up early. He said that he was worried about the creature. That made me and Olly more confused. Shouldn't he know that that was one of us.

We were walking home and were far enough away from the school, "Craftsmen you do realize that creature was me."

"I do realize that, but some people are getting nervous with the creature so if I act like I'm scared for you people won't realize it was you."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense."

"Just so you know she started it," Oly teased.

"I did not!"

The Craftsmen sighed but still smiled at us.

"Well, she was the first person to use the vellumental form. I just spilled a little bit of water on her," he said.

"Sure, just a little. That was enough water to fill a river."

"Sure, like you'd know how much water it takes to fill a river." We were almost home but I wasn't letting Olly win this argument.

"Just so you know someone drained Eggy River, so I had to refill it. So, there I do know how much water it takes to fill a river."

"Guess who drained it?" The Craftsman was shaking his head at us and smiled as he walked inside.

"Olly, draining is not the same as filling," I said.

"It's sort of the same," he said.

"No, definitely not the same."

"Let's just move on," he said.

"Fine by me" I was ready to drop this ridiculous argument and Olly was too. Probably because he knew I was right.

Unfortunately, the next day we didn't go to school because people weren't doing anything about the 'creature'.

"Ughh this is all my fault I should have just done what you did." I said.

"No it's not technically I started the fight," Olly said.

"Both of you it's none of your fault," the Craftsmen said. "We should have told you not to use the vellumental forms. Besides you're still kids and I can't blame you guys. You were just trying to have fun."

"We technically you're lying about my age," Olly said.

"I know I just did that because you wouldn't have a clue what they were talking about plus it's nice to say your ages are closer together."

"That's true but you said I'm 16."

"So you're 17."

"Well I would be 20 and Olivia would be 17, so you could have just said I'm 17 and she 16."

"Do you want to have a say next time?" he asked jokingly.

"I was only joking."

"I could see you doing that, planning out every little detail and everything that will happen in the next few weeks," I teased.

"I'm terrible at planning things."

"Sure you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Didn't you have a plan for taking over the Mushroom Kingdom?"

"Yes but it didn't work. Remember it failed."

"It sort of worked,"

"Yeah for the first few weeks, after the yellow stream disappeared it went out of plan."

"Wait so Rubber and Colored Pencils were supposed to fail?" Colored Pencils guarded the red streamer and Rubber guarded the blue streamer

"Sort of the plan would have worked with or without them."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I never expected all of them to fail but I never expected everything to go according to plan so they were just there to tire him out if they succeed then that will be great. If not, then Punch would have had to fight them."

I was always so curious about his side of the story. Especially when I came about what his plan was. Like what he was going to do if each legion member won their fight or failed. I always made sure to tell him about what happened during my adventure with Mario. He liked to hear what happened and I liked to hear what happened with his plan. So sometimes I share stuff about what happened to me and he tells me what he was doing at that time. It's pretty fun. But sometimes it's scary to hear what happened, or sad especially when Scissors is telling the story. Tape, her best friend, guarded the purple streamer and she guarded the green one. Their streamers are right next to each other. The tower is right below the green streamer so they visited each other a lot. But with being right next to each other it also means that the purple one was destroyed right before the green one. I know what Scissors felt. I had a friend, my best friend, he tried to save me right after the blue streamer was destroyed. I still wish I could forget that.