Chapter 14

(Olly's POV)

It has felt so long, we finally get to see them again. Olivia was pretty happy too; I wasn't looking forward to how loud the house was going to be with them here. I told them how Olivia had been asking us questions all day.

"So, you miss us then," Scissors teased.

"Of course," Olivia said, having no idea the Scissors wasn't talking to her.

"Of course, you did, I was talking to Olly."

"Yes, I did miss you guys," I said kind of truthy, I would never miss their loudness.

"You little liar," Scissors muttered.

"What did you say?" Olivia asked, clueless.

"Nothing, nothing," she responded.

"Who's the liar now," I whispered.

"Shut up." The Craftsmen had to continue his work and the ceiling was too short for Jean; he had to duck his head, so we went to the living room. Me and Olivia sat down in the corner, the rest of the Legion found spots to sit. They asked us how school was and if we made friends, then we asked them questions about how everyone was doing back home.

"So did they do anything when we were gone?" I asked Jean, the Legion was known for causing trouble.

"Well..." he started. Oh great what did they do now? "There was this one time..."

"No one can prove I did that!" Scissors interrupted.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"As I was saying there was this one time on a rainy night, we went to play a card game, but we couldn't find Hole Punch anywhere. We found him outside tied to a tree, Scissors' doing." He told us. Olivia was trying hard not to laugh.

"Don't," I told her, her laughing would encourage Scissors to do it again.

"It's not funny guys, it was cold that night," Punch said.

"Which is what makes it even better," Scissors said. Those two could go one forever.

"Stop fightin'," Tape told them, "you've been doin' it ever since."

"They always fight," Rubber said, "no changing that."

"Worth a shot," Tape replied. He turned to face me. "Olivia woke ya up early today didn't she?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"One youse look exhausted and two Olvia is fallin' asleep." I turned to look at Olivia, sure enough she was sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder. I laughed, I guess she was tired.

"Maybe you should get some rest as well, we'll still be here tomorrow," Jean suggested.

"Good idea," I said. Rubber picked up Olivia and put her in her bed. I followed her to our room and flopped on the bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.