Grammy Night

Narrator
It's Grammy Night and the gorgeous Taraji p Henson is about to reveal the winner for best r&b album of the year. Toni Braxton was in the audience sitting with her sister Tamar.

Tamar whispered to Toni "Bitch she bouta say your name"  Taraji's mouth dropped as she read the card in her hand. "Toni Braxton!" she smiled. "OH MY GOD" Toni says excited she jumps out of her seat.

The crowed applauded as she walked to the stage. Once she was on stage she gave her speech, Taraji congratulated her and walked her back stage. She saw a door that said *Chris Brown*.

"Im going to the bathroom before I go to my seat" Toni told Taraji. "Okay Toni, don't forget to give your Grammy to your team". "I won't" Toni said walking the other way.

Toni's POV
Everyone's busy this is the perfect time to sneak in. I sped walked to his door and checked around me for people looking before knocking on his door. "I got 10 mins right?" Yeah that's Chris's voice. "It's Toni" I said knocking again. It got silent for a second.

The door swung open.

He looked at me frustrated and quickly yanked me in grabbing me by my arm

He looked at me frustrated and quickly yanked me in grabbing me by my arm. "Ouch" I yelped. He looked at me before saying "Woman, do you want the tabloids talking about us or what?" All I could do was drop my jaw, he was giving me a nasty tone.

He walked to his mirror looking at himself. "Hello to you too" I said looking him up and down still in shock. "Don't worry no one saw me" He looked at me through the mirror before facing me. "Congratulations Sexy!" he smiled with his arms open for me to hug him.

I did just that and hugged him. He held me tight. I looked up to him and smiled ear to ear. "Thank you daddy" I said before kissing his chin. That's all I could reach, he's so damn tall even when I'm wearing these heels. He looked down into my eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry bout earlier, I just did- I know, trust me no one saw me" I said cutting him off. His smile grew bigger as his right hand slid down to my ass and griped it. My head fell back as I closed me eyes bitting my lip. He pressed against me, I felt his stif-he quickly separated the two of us. "I gotta be on stage pretty soon Toni" he kissed my forehead.

Chris pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "I got 5 mins I want to be on time for my performance so I'm going out early okay" he said grabbing the back of my neck and gave my forehead a deep kiss. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. *DUN DUN* there was a knock on the door. We both broke our necks looking at the door.

There was deep voice at the door "Chris you got 5". "Okay I'll be out" he smiled at me and smacked my ass before going to the door. He stopped and gave me one last look. "Break a leg" "Thanks baby" he winked at me then left.