Keri

Chris POV

Tonight I'm taking Toni and her boys to dinner. I made our reservations for 8:30. It was 7:30 so I got dressed and picked out the car. I needed the right one to impress the boys.

 I needed the right one to impress the boys

Toni loves this one too. I took her on our first date in this car.

As I pulled into Toni's driveway I heard arguing. I put the car in park and hoped out. There was another car in the driveway, I wonder who it is.

The arguing got louder the closer I got to the front door.

"No! That's not fair— What's not fair Toni a lot of women don't even have this luxury"it sounded like Toni's arguing with a man.

"Lower your voice before they hear you— Hey Toni is everything okay" I asked checking the man she was arguing with.

"Fuck you got Chris Brown here for" he asked looking at me then Toni.

"Chris this is my ex husband Keri. And Keri, Chris is my boyf— DAAADD!"

The boys cut her off running to the door then hugging their dad. "Hey boys" he said hugging them back.

"Is he giving you a problem" I mouthed to Toni so the boys couldn't hear us. I didn't want the boys to see us like this.

"I want him out of here" she mouthed back.
"Hey Denim, Deziel can you guys head back inside for a few minutes so we can talk" I said. Keri looked at me like he wanted to fight.

"Hey Chris— Chris!" They we're excited to see me.
"Ohhh IS THAT YOUR CAR" Deziel asked pointing at my car.

"Yeah it is. That's the car we're leaving in tonight. And we have reservations" I said looking at my Rolex.

I noticed Keri checking it out. "Boys can you go inside" Keri asked frustrated.

They ran inside as Keri looked between me and Toni. "Are you guys dating. Are you bringing this Thug around my children" he pointed his finger in Toni's face.

"Yo back up" I said getting close to his back.
"Or what?"

"I'm not a thug. But I know thugs, I know people. And your gonna get your hand out of her face before I have to move it for you" I said real close in his ear.

He slowly moved is hand and I gave him some space. Toni gave me a wink, I winked back.

"I just want to take my boys out and spend some quality time with them" he said frustrated.

"Your week is next week. HOW DAMN GREEDY ARE YOU" Toni was furious.

"Say bye to the boys and leave. Leave me and my man alone" I smiled when I heard her call me her man.

"Can I step inside and hug em" he asked.
"Go and be quick. Be out in five minutes. Me and the boys got a date" she said bitting her lip looking at me.

"Me" I said acting surprised.

"Oh brother" Keri muttered walking inside.

20 minutes later we finally left.
The boys were enjoying the red leather seats and interior in the back of the car. Me and Toni were up front holding hands as I drove with the other.

"Why are you guys holding hands" Denim asked.
"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?"

It got quiet, Toni looked at me squeezing my hand.
"Yes" we said at the same time nervously.

"Is that okay with you if I date your mother" I asked them looking at them through the mirror.

They looked puzzled at first. "Yeah as long as moms happy" Deziel said looking at his brother.

"Don't break her heart!" Denim yelled, looking back at me through the mirror. I looked back at Im through the mirror and kissed Toni's hand.

"I won't, I promise."