Ms.Braxton

Toni POV

I stood in the doorway of the room and watched Chris storm around with a attitude. "Are you ready" he asked looking at me from across the room.

"Yes Chris are you?"

"Yeah let's go" he said as he put on his shades and stormed right past me.

Once we got outside Chris went straight to his car and got in. I knew he was mad because he always opens my door first. But NOOO this time I have to open it myself.

Once I got in the car I slammed the door just to get a reaction out of him. He loves his cars more than his own mother sometimes.

But no still no reaction he just turned on the radio and pulled off.  I felt a awkward tension while Chris kept his eyes on the road. I focused on the radio trying to distract myself. I need my head in the right space for my rehearsal.

"Y'all Chris Brown might just be officially off the market after TMZ leaked recent photos of him cuddled up with living legend Toni Braxton at the beach in Los Angeles" Angela Yee said on the radio.

Chris stopped at the red light and changed the radio station. Still avoiding eye contact with me he looked through his window as he waited for the light to change.

"Chris, I know your upset but I want to focus on my rehearsal right now. Can we talk about this when I get home tonight?"

As the light changed he pulled off like nothing happened. "Are you going to give me the silent treatment like we're in fucking high school?"

"Toni I love you but sometimes you piss me the fuck off. And when I'm angry I say shit that I sometimes don't mean. So I'm being silent so I don't say something I'm going to regret and hurt you" he said looking at me with anger in his eyes.

It was the way he looked at me that made me feel like I didn't know him anymore. There was no more love in his eyes just full on hate. My heart dropped to my stomach as looked out the window.

I had that nasty feeling in the back of my throat as if I was about to cry.

"We're here, have fun" he said as he unlocked the doors.

"I'll try" I said getting out without even looking at him.

As I walked to the doors I could hear the car door open behind me.

"Toni Wait!"

I turned around to see Chris running towards me.
He kissed my forehead and gave me a warm hug. The smell of his cologne made me melt and forget the pain.

"I love you, don't let nothing not even me stop your grind. Go kill it in them rehearsals" he said before he slapped my ass.

"HEY!"

"Look I got you to smile" he said giggling with me.

"I love you" I said looking in his eyes. His eyes said I love you. "I love you more" he said before kissing me.

"Awww look at the happy couple"I heard Towanda's voice coming from behind Chris.