Spill The Tea

Toni's POV
Its now Wednesday the 21st and I've been giving Chris some space. I have to get him off of my mind. So I decided to go to Tamar's house.

Pulling into her driveway I saw her son Logan playing with a basketball. "TiTi!" He yelled with excitement. "Hey Logi!" After I gave him a hug he walked me inside. I bent down to his height "Where's your mommy?" "On the couch" he pointed to her living room.

I kissed his forehead before making my way to the living room. "Ha Ha Yes Bitch" Tamar was on the phone. So I decided to scare her while she was on the phone. I quietly tip toed behind Tamar's couch. "Boo" I yelled into left ear. "Ah Hol UP" she screamed elbowing the air for self defense.

"Damn girl you gonna elbow me" I said walking around the couch. "Ugh Toni, don't do that" she said laughing holding her heart. "Ha ha she got ya ass didn't she" Tamar was on speaker so I could hear her friend on the phone laughing. Tamar rolled her eyes "Shut up, Ima call you later Okay"

"Okayy bye Tamar." She hung up before glaring her eyes at me. "What" I giggled shrugging my shoulders. I sat on the couch still giggling. "Ha ha laugh it up Toni"

30 minutes have gone by and me and Tamar are still sitting here talking. "Ima go get us some wine" Tamar said getting up. "Red or white girl?" "Red Please"

"I shouldn't get you anything since you wanted to play games and scare me" she glared at me. "SORRY MONSTER" I said giggling. "How many more times do I have to say it?"

Tamar walked away"Mmhh." I got a text from Chris while Tamar was gone. I decided not to read it, I was scared of reading it. Plus this is me and Tamar time. Eventually Tamar came back with our wine. "This is for you" she said handing me my wine.

"Thanks Monster" I took a sip. Tamar was watching me sip my wine. Squinting her eyes at me before speaking "What's the matter Toni" she sipped her wine. "N-nothing" I forced another sip avoiding her eye contact. "Toni talk" she demanded. "I'm not ready to tell the family. Im actually thinking, deciding if I'll ever be ready to tell anyone"

"Toni if somebody hurt yo- Actually I think I hurt him" I cut her off. "HIIMM?"

I rolled my eyes falling back on the couch

I rolled my eyes falling back on the couch. "Ugh Tamar" I looked at her. I knew I was going to regret telling her. "I really wish I was talking to Towanda and not you" "What" Tamar rolled her eyes at me smacking her tongue.

"Girl you are in my house so watch your tone" "It's not that I don't trust you. You just have a big mouth you know." Tamar dramatically looked me up and down.

"Toni spill this tea" she said crossing her legs. "Tamar..." I paused looking down. "Wh-What! Spit it out"

"I've been sleeping with somebody for months now" her mouth dropped. I looked away I couldn't tell her to her face because I knew she was judging. "And I'm afraid to make it official with him. He wants to be more than just sex to me. But I'm scared and I told him I needed more time to think. So he's mad at me. Ohh and how could I forget the thought of him with other women makes me jealous." I said all of that while looking straight ahead at the painting on her wall.

She was quiet too quiet, so I looked at her. "Are you gonna say something" I asked. "Bitch is it Christopher" she said calmly sipping her wine.

I didn't know what to say

I didn't know what to say. How did this Bitch know.
"Toni you know I don't like that boy. I knew something was being done behind my back when I saw him walk in my party that night. SOOO I followed him upstairs and he went to the bathroom. Now I stopped there, I left and got my life. But bout 30 minutes done went by. I didn't see him anywhere *SMACK* soo I went back upstairs to that bathroom. I stood there for a minute and Guess what I saw."

"What" I whispered.
"I saw you walk out first... Thennn I saw the bathroom light was still on when you closed the door. So I'm like hmm why would she leave the light on. Than boom I saw Chris come out after you." I shook my head frustrated. "Nooooo why couldn't it be Towanda"

"I hope you know you can trust me because your the only person I've told since I saw that... whatever that was" she frowned her face at me. "Toni did he wear a condom" she whispered leaning to me.

I grabbed her pillow off of the couch and screamed in it. She rubbed my back "It's okay Toni we all fall for bad boys. But break their heart. Ha Ha now thats all you." I picked up my face from the pill and glared at her.

"Tamar Ima need you to promise not to tell anybody! Let me be the one to tell people when I'm ready." "Damn when were you gonna tell me" she asked with a attitude. "Tamar this isn't about you!"

"So what happened girl? Did you guys have a fight?" "Something like that. He's mad because I said I need time to think before becoming serious. But I don't want to lose him."

"Toni who are you loosing him too? You are Toni Braxton Living Legend. He's just hurt your doing to him what he probably did to somebody's daughter" I laughed at her. "What I'm probably right" she took her wine to the head.

"Seriously do y'all wear a condom?"