I Love You

It was the next day and I got a call from my manager Craig. Rehearsals start in 3 weeks I already told my family. But now I have to tell Chris.

I have to give him his new phone today I might as well tell him later. I drove to his place and texted him saying I was at the door.

"Hey beautiful" he said after opening the door.
He had a headset on his head and a controller in his hand. He ran too the living room yelling on his headset "YALL CHEATING! IMA REMEMBER THAT, YO ILL BE BACK LATER, YO WATCH YOUR MOUTH" he took off the headset as I closed the door.

He ran back to me and kissed my neck. "I missed you"
"I missed you more" I said putting his new phone in his pocket.

"What was that" he asked taking it out.
"Oh shit Thank you" he said hugging me.

I hugged him back sniffing him. I love his sent he always smells good.

"Come let's sit on the couch"
I sat next to him longways with my legs across his. I moaned as he massaged my feet. "That feels good" I said moaning.

"You sound good" he said, I could see the sex in his eyes.

"My rehearsals start in 3 weeks" I said softly.
"That means I got to see as much as possible these 3 weeks" he said smiling.

"Whats a good day for me take you and the boys out?"
"How about Friday night"
"Works with me" he said moving up to my Cavs.

"Ouu right there" I said as he massaged my Cavs.
"Can I go higher" he asked. "You may" I said looking in his lustful eyes.

He moved my legs and got in between them. His hands pulled down my shorts. "I want you" I moaned.

"That's all I needed to hear" he said smiling.

I took off my cloths while he watched. "Your turn"
He got up and started to strip. "Slower" I demanded.

He starting stripping slower, I watched him while sitting back. After he stripped he crawled to my legs and teased them with his lips. I opened my legs anxious for more.

"Are you in a rush?" His breath sent shivers through my body. He got closer to my inner thighs and deeper. First I felt his soft lips, then his tongue.

I held his head as my body climaxed. I moaned as he touched me gently with his hands. "Come down here with me" he said motioning for me to come onto the floor.

I crawled on top of him kissing him as his hands held me. I felt him growing under my stomach. I kissed his neck and licked his ear. "Can I put it in my mouth" I whispered in his ear.

I felt his head nod. I moved down between his legs and gently teased his stomach with my hands as I put it in my mouth. I felt his body jump and eventually his leg shook.

He moaned as his toes curled. "Come up here" he said.
We stood up as he bent me over on the couch.
He kissed my back before I felt him enter me.

It felt so good "DON'T STOP" I yelled.
He kissed my back going slow. He took my hand and sat on the couch guiding me to ride him.

We kept going till he came. "Whew" he moaned catching his breath. "I love that shit" he said breathing heavy.

I kissed him "I love you."
He looked surprised to hear me say that. Then he smiled "I love you too. Come here"

He grabbed me and we both starting laughing.
"It feels good to be in love again" I said gently rubbing his chest.