Wait!

Narrator
*Doom* Chris slammed the door then glared at Toni. She just rolled over peacefully still sleeping in her lingerie.

He walked to the bed in nothing but his underwear. Once he got to his side he dropped his body onto the bed and got in. He laid flat on his back thinking about Toni.

Toni's POV
I woke up looking at the time on my phone, it was 8 in the morning. I rolled over to Chris sleeping on his stomach.

 I rolled over to Chris sleeping on his stomach

I rolled over to lay on his back. I felt his body breathing as I laid my head on him. I waited another twenty minutes for him to wake up. But he was still sleeping peacefully. So I got up and went to the bathroom to hygiene.

I finally stepped out of the shower and put on my robe. Chris was rolled over this time on his back. He was so cute and innocent in his sleep. I quietly got dressed into my day cloths and walked over to Chris it was now 9:30. I kissed his nose then his lips. He didn't budge.

I shook his arm "GOOD MORNINGGGG" I sung in his ear

I shook his arm "GOOD MORNINGGGG" I sung in his ear. He finally opened his eyes and looked at me. I was smiling but he wasn't. "Morning" he said dry and boring. My smile dropped. He looked at my outfit and asked "What time is it." "9:30, Hey what's the matter you got something on your mind"

He rubbed his eyes then squinted them at me. "Nothing still processing how I'm going to fit in your life." I sat on the edge of the bed "Where is this coming from?"

"Toni last night you said you were scared to get serious, you'll think about it. You want me to be loyal to you but you can't even be brave enou-" he chuckled.
"Man enough" he said laughing, it was nice to see him finally smile. I rolled my eyes and smirked "Boooo that was corny, when do you want me to laugh. Now or later?"

He got quiet and serious again looking in my eyes. "I feel like your using me Toni. I got these strong feelings for you. Your the only woman in my life that I want to be down with." He never broke his eye contact. But I had to turn my head straight to look at the balcony.

"Toni I'm loosing my patients with you" I was starting to tear. He shook his head and got up out of the bed heading to his cloths on the floor. "Wait" I yelled. He was getting dressed. "Let me think give me some time to THINK YOU KNOW" I started to move towards him.

"I'll let you think here alone... I'm leaving" he walked to my bathroom. I followed him the tears were running down my face "Please Chris." He went to the sink to brush his teeth. I walked to my door standing in the doorway waiting for him to try to leave.

He finally walked out and chuckled when he saw me guarding the door. "Your not leaving" I said as he stormed my way. "Wait Wait Wait" I was sobbing. He eventually picked me up effortlessly by my waist and tossed me on his right shoulder. "Chris!" I said crying as I was hitting his back.
*Thump* he tossed me on the bed.

I laid there weak feeling defeated. "I could've left last night while you were asleep. But I had to stay and see what you'd say. But I've heard enough. I'm not a option Toni! And I won't be treated like one anymore!"
He yelled over me laying there.

"Now I need time to think" he walked out of my room. I ran to the top of my steps, he was already at the bottom heading to my front door. "Chris... I don't want to lose you" I yelled down the steps. He turned around and looked at me. "I think we both need space" he said frowning his face frustrated.

"Okay let me walk you out" I said exhausted I was tired of trying. He waited for me at the door. I just stood there looking up into his eyes. He looked at me one last time giving me a half smile before leaving. "Text me when you get home, be safe" he nodded. I watched him pull out of the driveway before I closed the door.