Secret

I heard Chris's phone ringing from inside of the bus. But it sounded as if it was coming from the next room. I slowly made my way to the door before opening it.
Once it was open I saw rose petals leading to a note next to Chris's phone. My heart fluttered as a warm smile grew on my face.

"Chris" I whispered in a sweet voice.

"Did I hear my name"
I heard Chris's voice from behind me.

My face lit up to the sound of his voice before span around to see him. He standing right behind me smiling.

"Where were you?"

"Setting this up, baby open the note"

I stared at him for a sec before opening the note.
He was so fine I was getting butterflies.

"Open it" he said anxiously.

"Okay" I said before opening it.

The note read *I love you! I watched you work your ass off this tour. Let me take you on vacation you
deserve it. Love Chris*

And attached to the note there were two plane tickets to Dubai. My eyes watered as I read the tickets.

"Will you go to Dubi with me?"

"Yes, Yes a thousand times yes!
But first how did you plan all of this? Was everybody in on it?"

"Yes Craig, Towanda even the driver. But you calling me wasn't apart of the plan. Now that I think about it I should've thought of that."

"Wow I can't believe Craig and Towanda.
But it was all worth it"

I put my arms around him and
looked up at him as he spoke to me.

"But this is also a new chapter in our relationship"

"Why is that" I asked.

"Before you kept me a secret and I kept you a secret from others. Now it's as I couple I decided we can finally put that behind us. And make this trip our little secret from the world. No social media no destructions just me and you"

"Just you and I. I love the sound of that.
I like that secret let's keep it. But we gotta tell the boys I can just disappear on em" I chuckled.

"Your right, we'll tell Denim and Diezel"
he said laughing with me.

After we hid our plane tickets the driver bought us back to the hotel. And Chris bought me straight to the room to run my bath. Following my bath he gave me that massage that I've been waiting for all night.

I closed my eyes falling asleep in Chris's arms that night before opening my eyes we were in Dubai. Everything moved so fast our vacation was almost over. I was getting so comfortable being away
with Chris.

I woke to next to Chris every morning in our beach house. It was so peaceful and secluded
we did everything with the blinds open so we can see the view of the ocean.

"This was the best secret we ever kept"
I said while Chris massage my feet.

Chris and I eventually went hope feeling happy in our relationship and went on more frequent secret vacations. And although we had many ups and downs in our relationship it led us here.