Ma

Toni POV

I turned around walking the opposite direction from Chris. I was frustrated and I can't even look at him right now.

"Toni I'm not lying" he said running after me.
"TONI" he yelled like he was my father. The tone in his voice cause my feet to stop.

"Baby I promise somebody's gotta be giving her my number" he said.

"Then find the motherfucker. And find me when you find them cause I can't take anymore of this Christopher" I said turning around looking in his eyes.

"I'm leaving okay" I said as he fell knees first in the sand. "How I drove" he asked as he looked at me, his eyes were sad.

"I'll find away home okay." I started to leave I heard him whisper "I love you."

Chris POV

I watched her get smaller as she got farther from me.
I put my hands around my mouth as I yelled "Let me make sure you get home safe."

She stoped to turn around "I'll be fine Chris" she said before turning back around.

I started to feel my heart race and my fist ball up.
"Ahh" I yelled getting up. Toni was gone by now and I felt like a peace of shit letting her leave alone.

I turned to my left facing the sun set and kicked the sand. "Ahhh" I kicked the sand harder this time kicking it up in the air.

"Calm down" I said to myself.
I looked at my phone lost, I don't know how I'm gonna find the motherfucker that started all of this.

Instantly I closed my eyes and listened to peaceful noises of the waters ocean. The sound of the waves crashing into the sand started to calm me.

I walked up letting the water his my feet, stopping before it hit my ankles. I took a deep breath in and one out. "Okay now I'm ready" I said out loud.

I unblocked Rihanna's number and text her.

Me
This is Chris not Toni
Who the fuck keeps giving you my number
I can't do this anymore I'm not playing with
Next ima get a restraining order

It was starting to get dark out so I slowly headed to my car, till I heard a bing from my phone.

Unknown Caller
I'm done tell Toni she don't have to worry
Your mother was paying me to call you
She was giving me your number
She didn't want you with Toni so she wanted me to ruin y'all relationship

My feet stopped as I checked the message from my Rihanna.

My face dropped in shock reading her message. I felt betrayed and disappointment. So I ran to my car, knowing exactly where to go. I drove full speed, almost got into a accident twice.

The closer I got to her house the faster my heart raced.
Once I got to her street I slammed my breaks stopping the car. I was so angry I could care less about the damn car.

My fist were balled as I stormed to her door. I rung the door bell and waited for 10 seconds, I felt impatient and started to bang on the door like the police.

Her door swung open and she had on a rob. She held it with one hand. "WHAT! Chris what the hell is wrong with you" my mother asked loud.

I walked in pushing her. "CHRIS" she said falling against the wall.

"Close the door, now" I said looking at her with anger in my eyes.

She cleared her throat closing the door.
"I'm your mother!"

"And I'm your son. Not your pet. Im a adult Ma, I can't date who I want, love who I want. Rihanna's done with your little game and so am I" she stood quite listening to me. She looked at me confused and scared at the same time.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself!"

"Chris I'm sorry. I I— You what huh" I asked cutting her off. "Toni is good for me. That's for me to choose, not you. And since when did you not like her" I asked with attitude.

She looked down before answering. "I like Toni Braxton the singer. But I don't want her with my son. She's too old for you. And usually older people have bad intentions when their with younger people. Son I'm just looking out for you" she said walking closer to me.

"No stay right there!"
Her feet stopped and her face was in shock.

"You could've told me that to my face. NOT RIHANNA, NOT MY EX. And you couldn't meet Toni. I asked you plenty of times to meet her. But you always have a god damn excuse. You could've met Toni and talked to her yourself instead of assuming shit!"

I yelled on the top of my lungs, I could feel my veins through my neck. And I knew my face was red.

Her eyes started to tear "Chris I'm sorry. Please forgive me, your right I was completely in the wrong"

"It was wrong, it was evil, I don't know if I can forgive you. Because I love Toni, I don't like her, I love her Ma. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Chris" she said softly holding her hands.

"Now your gonna meet Toni real soon. And your going to tell her the truth. And your going to apologize to her. Because she's mad at me, she thinks I'm cheating on her with Rihanna. This is your fault" I said storming to the door.

She tried calling my name but I slammed the door behind me.