Good News

Toni's POV
"Monster that's non of your business." "Yess it is your my big little sister. Tell me did he wrap that Thang"
I laughed at Tamar.

"Ha Ha Ha I should right since he was fucking other girls" Tamar's jaw dropped. She giggled before saying "Ima hurt you, ooouuuu ima tell MOMMY"

I screamed laughing. She looked at me before laughing. "Bitch that's nasty"

"Look I came here to clear my mind

"Look I came here to clear my mind. I need a distraction. I didn't come here to be judged." It got quiet and serious. "Okay Toni I'll respect that. No shade but I will object at yall wedding." I rolled my eyes hitting her then laughing.

We eventually changed the subject. Talking about Logan and my kids. Than I bought up Vince, Tamar's babyfather. She had a lot to say about that one. I finally finished my wine glass before Tamar walked me to the door.

"I have to pick up the kids from school" I said before Tamar hugged me. "Okay Living Legend drive safe. Don't play Chris Brown while your driving Now. We don't want you getting distracted on the road with my nephews in the car." " Ha Ha Ha real funny Tamar" I said in a sarcastic tone. I gave her one last hug and left.

I finally arrived to my sons Denim and Deziel's school. While I was waiting outside I got a call from my manager Craig. I answered while unlocking my car doors "Hey Craig." "Hey Tone I got good news"
The boys came in the car "Hi Mom - Hey mom" they both yelled.

"Heyyy mommy's on the phone" I whispered turning to them in the back. "Ha Ha tell the boys I said Hi" Craig laughed. "Craig said Hi boys"

The boys looked up from their phones " Hi - What's up." Craig started talking "Okay Tone you ready"
"Yes Craig what is it?" "Your going on Tour!" "Ahhh REALLY?" I screamed with excitement. "Yeah Toni, we'll start rehearsal soon okay and then will follow up with dates. Why am I telling you this you know the drill" Craig chuckled.

I turned around the boys were looking at me anxious for me to tell me the news. "I'm goin on tour" I told them smiling ear to ear.

They looked at each other before looking back at me. "Congratulations mom, we're happy but will miss you" Denim said pouting. Deziel smiled at me "Congratulations Ma." "Thank you boys and I'll miss you guys too"

I turned back to the front talking to Craig. "Okay Thank You Thank You so much. I know you worked your butt off to get this." "Aww your welcome Tone. Love you I'll call you when I get any new info"
"Love you too" I hung up smiling. "Ahhh I can't wait to tell your Aunts and your grandma" I said looking at the boys through the car mirror.

20 minutes later we finally got home. I call all of my sisters on a Group FaceTime and told them the good news. Everyone was excited but Tamar. She a little overprotected of me. She also doesn't like to share me with anyone, but don't tell her I said that.

Next I had to call Mommy. She picked up the call "Hi Toni" she smiled at the phone. "Hey Mommy who taught you how to FaceTime?"

"Tamar" she chuckled. I laughed with her "How are you?" "Good Good, better now I'm talking to you"she smiled. "How's Denim and Denzil?" "Their good, their also sad I'm going on Tour"

Her face froze "Tour Toni, Ahhh. Congratulations, Thank god for Jesus." She was so happy and excited we stayed on the phone talking about my tour ideas for another 30 minutes.

"Okay Mommy I love you" I said blowing kisses. She blew one back at me "I Love you too Toni, Goodnight"
After hanging up the phone I got up to make dinner.

Before I could make it to the kitchen my phone was ringing. I walked back to my phone on the couch to see it was Chris calling me. The sight of his name made my heart skip a beat.