Soilder

"Is that Chris" Trina asked.

"Yeah that's him"

"Okay call me later" she said reaching out for a hug.

"Please don't tell Towanda" I said hugging her back.

"Okay I won't I pinky swear" she said giving me her pinky. I giggled and gave her mine. Chris got out of the car watching me and Trina.

"Hey Trina" he said waving at her.

"Hey Chris what you been up too?"

"Being a pain in my ass" I said sarcastically smiling at Chris. He chuckled laughing it off.

"TONI" Trina gasped hitting me.

"It's okay Trina. But you see what I gotta deal with right? Just pray for me" he said laughing.

Chris POV

While me and Trina were laughing I felt something hit me. When I opened my eyes it was Toni play fighting me. So I grabbed her and kissed her cheek. She stopped hitting me and melted into my arms.

"How was your first rehearsal love" I asked her as he laid on me.

"Everything was great we just need to work on Trina's arrival time" she said looking back at Trina.

"I was in LA Traffic Toni"

I laughed while the two of them went back in forth. They eventually said bye and Toni was ready to go.
On the car ride home Toni told me every little detail about her rehearsal.

We were laughing and getting along like nothing happened this morning. Until Toni got a phone call.
"Wait I have to take this"

"Who is it" I asked.
She ignored me and answered the phone.

"Hey Keri how are the boys?"

I held Toni's left hand with my right and turned down the radio. I was really trying to listen to the phone and ease drop.

"Uh huh, okay" she replied.
I looked at her wanting to know what he was saying.

"Yeah I'm not doing this with you. Let me speak to my boys... Bye" she said before hanging up.

"Is everything okay" I asked rubbing her hand with mine.