5 mins

Toni's POV
The person came inside and slammed the door behind them. "Hey-" I yelled before realizing it was Chris. He was just smiling at me.

"Heyyy" he said grabbing my hand then kissing it

"Heyyy" he said grabbing my hand then kissing it. I rolled my eyes trying to stay mad, his cute ass was making me want to kiss him.

"Whats the matter Ma ?" "I thought you were standing me up"

"NO Toni" he said locking the door behind him then turning back to me.

"Your crazy ass sister was trying to kick me out" my jaw dropped. "Tamar?"  "Yeah but I'm good your other sisters saved me."

I smiled and raised my arm to caress his left cheek. "I'm glad your here now" I told him. "You need me right? How can I help you?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Can you help me take off this dress, you see it's not a one woman job" I said giving him bedroom eyes while caressing his chest with my hand. He bit his lip "I'd love too". He pulled me into his body, I felt his everything. He slowly pulled my head up by my chin and kissed me passionately. His kisses got long and deep.

While adding his tongue to my mouth he lifted his hands from my lower back to my zipper and unzipped the dress slowly. I let out a moan as he pulled back bitting my bottom lip. He gazed my body "Boy am I lucky" he whispered. I pulled my dress off my shoulders while still starting in his eyes.

As my dress fell to the floor he grabbed my neck with his left hand and rubbed my clit gently with the other.

He whispered in my mouth "I been craving you since I saw you on the red carpet earlier" my body trembled as my clit got wet. I grabbed him, he was hard. He smiled at me "We gotta make this quick don't you have a party to get back" he whispered then dragged his tongue down my neck.

My back arched as I felt his tongue. "Fuck the party"I giggled with his hand still on my throat. He removed his hand from me then took off his cloths. I watched while rubbing myself. Pulling down his underwear my eyes jumped in excitement. I bit my lip.

"Damn baby give it to me" I moaned. He smiled looking down on me with lust in his eyes. He got on his knees and bit my thong and pulled them right off with his teeth. I looked down watching his pretty face.

I let a moan out as he teased me, blowing his breath on my clit. He eventually went in and ate me good. I moaned after every lick, he held my ass with his hands as he feasted.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned deeply. He looked up into my eyes as his tongue hit my spot. My body jerked and his hands held me. He stood up with his face drenched. He deeply kissed me "How do you taste Toni" "Mmmh Good daddy"

He held my hand and led me to the bathroom sink. "Bend over and lay on the counter for daddy" he instructed me. He put my left leg on the counter before  sliding himself inside of me. The deeper he went the louder I got. "Mmh" I moaned as he started slow.

He picked up his pace, and the sound of our skin clapping was all you heard. He was fucking me too hard no the noise was coming out of my mouth. I was moving trying to run away. "Who you running from Tone, you wanted me here right?" he got closer to my ear "Right?" "I'm gonna cum again" I replied. "Fuck" he yelled pulling out he came on my back.

"Wait right there" he said grabbing the bathroom hand towel and cleaned my back. "Thank you I needed that" I said smiling at him through the mirror. Your welcome he said kissing my back.