Cat Got Your Tonuge

Toni's POV
It was 11:55 and I spent the whole night thinking about my feelings for Chris. I was laying in bed ready to fall asleep. My eyes were closed till I heard my phone ring, I looked it was a FaceTime call from Chris. I answered bitting my lip looking at him. "What you looking at" he chuckled. "Oh sorry I got distracted" I said embarrassed.

"I have some news" I said smiling. He raised his eyebrows "What is it?" "I'm going on tour yayy" Chris raised his eyebrows smiling. "Congratulations when do you leave?"

"I just found out today so I don't know yet." He just nodded and looked off camera. "I miss you" I said pouting. "I miss you too, but I want to love you right. I'm tired of this secret shit Toni!"

"Me too, I've been thinking about the way I feel about you. And yes I'm afraid but I'm ready because I know we have each other." I smiled at him. He smiled back "Say that to my face so you can ride it" he said smirking. "Ugh we need make up sex"

"Not so soon Chris" I said laughing. "Take me out to dinner first" I said giving him bedroom eyes. "What you want Ma. Italian, Seafood, soul food, where is this dinner at?" I smiled at him he was so cute over there in his bed, I wish he was in mine. "Chris I'm glad I had this time to think. I just want you to know I never did anything to hurt you."

"I get it Tone. I'm glad we had space to clear our heads. You now see what we want and how we feel. Because I don't know about you but it's like... my feelings for you are stronger now than they were that Sunday."

Chris POV
We stayed on the phone talking for another 30 mins till Toni fell asleep. I wanted wake her up but she was probably tired. So I just watched her sleep till I eventually fell asleep.

"Chriiisssss." "What?" I woke up to Toni singing my name. "Ha Ha your cute when your sleep"she said giggling. "Damn so what I look like when I'm awake?" "Shut up"she rolled her eyes "you know your sexy." "Oh shit I'm late!" I said dropping the phone on the bed. "Late for what?" She asked me.

"I got another studio session" I said getting dressed. "Okay Go Go don't worry bout me have a good day okay" "Okay Toni you too" I said putting my pants on. I was going to hang up the phone but Toni caught my eye. "WOW FUCK THE DAMN STUDIO" I said looking at my phone. Toni was breath taking.

She was naked on my phone. "Ha Ha just wanted to show you what you've been missing" she said grinning. "Fuck I'm ON MY WAY" I said running downstairs to get my car keys. "NOOO Chris I don't want to be the reason you miss your studio time. How much was you session by the way?" She asked me raising a eyebrow "Fiiiivvve Guess?" I said making a silly face at her.

She grinned at me "Hhhmmm five hundred?" My face dropped shaking my head "Now Toni you should know better by now. It's 5K baby each K for each hour."

"Wait my managers calling me, let me call you back." "Okayy it better not be on FaceTime" I said dramatically starring at her naked body. She giggled "Noo Chris I'll call you back" she said before hanging up the phone. I left to go to the studio but on my way there I got a FaceTime call from Toni.

I answered "Hey boo." "Heyy so I start rehearsals next next week" she told me. "Ohhh okay are you excited" "Yes and CAN YOU KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD" she yelled at me. "Awww you care" laughed as she rolled her eyes. "Since you drive like a maniac Ima hang up. Be safe and text me when your home" she blew me kisses.

I took both hands off of the wheel and blew her kisses back. Her mouth dropped "Christopher Maurice Brown!" I put hands back laughing at her reaction. "Ha Ha Bye"

When I got in the studio I was in a better mood than yesterday. Even my boys could see it.

That's the effect Toni had on me

That's the effect Toni had on me. I knew I would survive without her. But hearing her voice this morning just gave me a boost of happiness for the day. "That was good Chris" Lo said dabbing me up before leaving. Everyone was leaving it was now 5. When I got in my car I got a call from a number I never seen before.

I don't know why but I answered "Hello?" I said making voice deeper than usual. "Chris I miss you" I know that voice from anywhere. Just the sound of her voice made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "I-I think you got the wrong Chris" I said nervously.

 "I-I think you got the wrong Chris" I said nervously

She laughed, her laugh hasn't changed. I caught myself smiling. "Chris you know this is Rhi. Mmmhh I've been missing you lately, in that kind of way. I don't want to make things confusing. Just know I want your body." I gulped and got nervous thinking about Toni. "Cat got your tongue?" She giggled in my ear.
My heart was racing...