Dont Rush Me

Toni POV

I had a good time with Chris and the kids tonight. We got to the restaurant safe and Chris was such a gentlemen. My boys had a good time too, they got to know Chris tonight.

I can tell Deziel likes Chris more then Denim. I think Denim is having a hard time seeing me with someone other than his father.

But we got home safe and the kids said bye and ran inside. But I didn't want Chris to leave.

I was holding his hand at the door.
"Thank you for taking us out" I said caressing his hand.

"Whats the matter" he asked picking up my face.
"I want you to spend the night" I said pouting.
"I love getting to know the boys. And I always love your company. But I think it's best I go home. Let the boys digest the thought of us together. I think we'd be throwing to much at them in one night you know?"

I rolled my eyes. "Hey I love you" he said kissing my left cheek. "I love you too."

"I gotta go now your gonna let the bugs in. And I won't be here to kill them for you" he said laughing.

I giggled closing the door. "Just the tip" I asked with my hands behind my back looking up at him.

He was still tall even with my heels on. "Really?"
"Im horny" I whispered.

"Okay let's make it quick" I whined as Toni clapped her hands in excitement.

Chris POV
She openers the door taking me by my hand. "Shhh" she whispered sneaking me upstairs past the boys rooms.

We got into her room, after the door closed she couldn't keep her hands off of me.

We were taking off each other's cloths. "Faster" she whispered. "Don't rush me" I whispered back at her.

She then pulled me to the bed and pushed me laying on my back. "Ton—" she cut me off kissing me.

She grabbed my third leg gently with one hand and stroked it.

I flipped her over pinning her down.

Looking in her eyes I kicked her legs open and teased her opening with my tip.

She was scheming anxiously. "You want it" I whispered to her face. Her mouth fell open "I want it"

I continued to tease her going up and down. In circles, I felt her getting wet. "FUCK CHRIS"she moaned loud.
I covered her mouth "Shhhh we gotta be quiet" I said putting in the tip.

Still covering her mouth I went deeper and she moaned. Her legs held me tight as stroked her faster.

Still holding her mouth she was loud. "Toni!" I whispered completely stopping.

"Can you try to be quiet" I said as she nodded her head. I picked up my paste slow.

She struggle to stay quiet the rest of the night but I don't think the buys heard us. I just assumed they were asleep.

After we finished Toni was laying on her back catching her breath. I put my hands in between her legs.

"Chris I already ca... Oh shit" she arched as licked her.
She held my head and screamed. I stopped looking up at her.

"Ima have to start punishing you" I said before rubbing her spot with my hand.

She held her mouth trying not to make any noise. I added tongue till she climaxed.

I just stared at her. "God your sexy" I said before getting dressed. "Daddy don't leave" she said rubbering herself.

"Yo what is into you tonight. It's something they put in your food" I said laughing.

I winked at her before opening the door.
"Wait! I want a kiss" she said seductively.

I turned around slowly she was staring at me. "Nahhh I don't trust this. This feels like a trap."

"Chris" she whined.
"Fine" I said sucking my teeth.

I ran over to the bed and pecked her "Goodnight"
"A real kiss" she said rolling her eyes

As I hesitated to kiss her she pulled me in the bed with her legs. "Ha Ha it was a trap" she laughed putting her hands in my shirt.

"I guess I'm staying the night huh?"

"You are! Come in the bed with me" she said demanding me.

I got up and out of my cloths before I jumped in the bed.

I held her on her side "You still love me" she asked.
"What kind of question is that. Of course I love you" I said kissing her shoulder before falling asleep.

I wonder what the kids will say if they found out I stayed the night.