Good Morning

Toni POV

I was mad at first because Chris slammed my door. But I can't resist the way he picks me up with his strong hands. I could feel his hands on me and look up at his face.

All of a sudden I felt my body thrown onto the bed. "HEY?!"

Chris started to get undressed while I sat on the bed and watched him. He leaned on the bed kissing my neck. "Where are the boys" he asked.

"With they're father" I said dropping my head back wanting more. "That's means we can make all the noise we want" he said as I closed my eyes feeling his breath on my neck.

I moaned as he licked me from my neck to my ear. "You look so good right now" he said before he licked my earlobe. My back arched as he sent chills all over my body with his tongue.

"Don't stop Chris" I moaned as he sucked on my ear.
I felt his hands removing my cloths as he continued.
I was already wet before he touch my flower. He touched it slow but my body wanted him to fast.

Eventually he stopped and aligned his body in between my legs. I looked up into his eyes as he watched my face. My mouth opened wider as he went deeper inside of me.

"DON'T STOP!"

He held my legs back as he drove into me hard and fast. All I could do was scream as my legs got tired.
He started to moan as he stroked me slower.

"Turn around for me" he said before giving me a kiss.

He had me face down ass up and did it all night long.
"Mmm that so good Toni" he said as he laid flat on the bed.

"Yes it was and my legs are sore now" I replied catching my breath.

"Come here" he said reaching out for me.
I could feel his heart beat as I laid my head on his chest. "I love you" he said as he rubbed my back.

"I love you too" hearing him say those words made my heart melt.

"Listen I'm sorry about the whole ex situation. If you don't trust me I'll give you my password whatev— No Chris it's okay I trust you. It wasn't your fault but we'll get through this. I'm not giving up on us"

"Okay baby... round two" he chuckled.
"Chris you fucked me to sleep I'm tried" I replied.

I looked up to see him pouting.
"Okay Okay in the morning." After I said those words a smile grew on his face.

"Yes" he said sarcastic.
I giggled as we both fell sleep in each other's arms.

Chris POV

"Toni?" I woke in bed alone wondering where Toni went. "Toni?" I checked her bathroom, the boys rooms and I couldn't find her anywhere upstairs.

"Toniii" I said cheesing once I found her cooking in the kitchen. "Good Morning!"

"Hey baby you look so sexy when your cooking" I said as I kissed the back of her neck. I could tell from the back of her head she was blushing. I put my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder while she cooked breakfast.

"Will you sit down and eat with me before my rehearsals today" after she said those words I got quiet.

"No you leave today" I asked concerned.
"Yes Baby rehearsals start at twelve. Can you give me a ride?"

"Yeah I got you" I said as I made my plate.

She got up to put her arms around me and laid her face on my back. "Hey, I love you"

"I love you more" hearing her say those words made my heart melt. I put my plate down to turn around and kiss her. "Breakfast can wait" I said before attacking her neck.

She giggled right before she screamed as I licked her spot. She wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her up by her waist. "Chris we gotta eat" she whined as I put her on the counter.

"Really" I asked while I massaged her in between her legs.
"No really Chris I have to eat come on" she said as she pushed my hand away from her.

"Okay let's eat" I said as I helped her off of the counter top. We eventually sat down at Toni's dinning table.
As I stuffed my face with scrabbled eggs I noticed Toni was staring at her phone.

She had a worried look on her face as she read her screen. "Is everything alright babe?"

"Um look at your twitter" she said still staring at her phone. I chuckled as I checked my phone, I had a feeling she was being dramatic.

And there it was on my twitter. Leaked pictures of the two of us at the beach. My phone was blowing up with notifications. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing" Toni asked looking up at me.

"Yeah baby but I don't care. Do you?"
She stared at me before looking back at her phone.
"No Chris I just need time"

"TIME FOR WHAT TONI!?"

"Baby please— PLEASE WHAT" I cut her off before slamming my fist onto the table.

"HEY THATS GLASS!"

"Fuck your glass table" she grabbed my arm before I could walk away. "Please calm down baby"

She placed her hand on my beating chest and looked at me. "I love you" she said.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Yeah I love you too" I mumbled. She looked at me confused as I sat there in her arms.

"Come on, let me take you to your rehearsal" I said as I separated myself from her arms.

"This early?"

"Yeah Toni early" I said sarcastic.
"Are you mad" she asked as she followed me around the house.

"Toni I'm not in the mood to talk right now" I said as I made my way upstairs.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Im getting dressed then I'm taking you to your rehearsal okay. Can I do that?"

"Really Chris you wanna do this right now" she asked as she followed me to her room.