The Next Morning

Narrator
After their steamy encounter the two got dressed and snuck back to the party acting like strangers the rest of night. Fast forward the party's over and the majority of the party is leaving. Some people are still hanging out. Tamar made sure Toni at least took 1 shot before she left. "Toni girl this is your party don't leave sober" Tamar said to Toni before grabbing the bar tenders attention. "No Monster" Toni whined. "Now it's Toni's party" Traci said shaking her head.

"It's mine cause I threw it, but it's for The Living Legend" Tamar looked at Toni with a smirk. "Hey one more drink before the road?" The bar tender finally came over. "Ooo he's cute Toni" Trina whispered in Toni's ear. Toni rolled her eyes pretending she didn't like what she saw.

"Yes can you get this Girl" *Smack* Tamar dramatically  smacked her tongue. Towanda shook her head. "Get her a double shot Please" she finished smacking a $100 bill on the bar. "Keep the change" "Yes Ma'm" He said smiling ear to ear. Toni hopped off of the bar stool as he made her drink.

"No Monster" she said walking away. "Come on Toni don't be a quitter, what if I make a bet with you"Trina said to Toni. "I'm listening" Toni said turning around. "If you take 4 double shots Traci will do a Handstand and Twerk" she said smiling confident. "TRACI WHAT leave me outta this Trina" Traci whined rolling her eyes. After she broke out crying laughing "Okay Bitch your lucky I'm drunk, I'll do it".

Towanda shook her head laughing at Traci. 3 shots later "Toni ONE MORE LIVING LEGEND" Tamar said massaging Toni's shoulders. "I don't think I can do it" Toni said holding her heart. "I'm feeling it guys" they all laughed. "I guess I'm not twerking" Traci said giving a sad twerk. "Come on Toni I wanna see this" Towanda said aggressively.

"Fine this how y'all treat your big sister" Toni said glancing at them before taking her last shot. "Uuuhhhh" she whined with a followed burp. They all charred on Toni then turning to Traci. "Okay Girl I'm Gonna Look Fierce"

 Traci said with her hands up ready for her handstand

As her body leaned into her handstand, she fell face first to the floor and rolled over laughing. They all laughed, before Toni eventually ran over to help Traci up. But she fell down with her instead. "Toni's ass is Drunk" Tamar yelled.

The morning after...

Chris's POV
In a deep sleep I felt my body jerk, I forced my eyes awake. Looking around myself I found Toni next to me in my arms to be exact. "Were you here the whole night?" She asked me with one eye open sitting up.

I yawned before answering "All I remember was leaving the party and driving somewhere I guess here" "Sooo you came over and we fucked and fell asleep?" "Let me check my phone" I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. "Ohhh you invited me over sexy" he said looking at me. She looked at my phone.

"And it's 10:30am Damn we slept" as Toni left the bed there was a knock at the door. I looked at Toni "Mom who's car is that in the driveway" the voice asked.

"That's my son Diezel" Toni said to me with a smile "Don't worry about it son, I'm still sleep in here, Okay" "Okay" he replied. I picked my jaw up as Toni just casually walked into her bathroom naked.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth, shower, you wanna come too" she asked me with her ass facing me but her face turned enough for me to see her biting her lip.

"Yes baby" I growled jumping on all fours and crawled off of the bed to Toni. She was giggling, could barley hold it in. I finally made it to her I stood up and tackled her neck with my mouth playfully bitting it.

She laughed louder, "Stop it Ah". I pulled back laughing.
We stopped playing around and went in the bathroom to hygiene. Finally we got naked and into the shower. We washed ourselves, but I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed the back of her neck following I licked her neck and grabber her by her waist with both hands.

She rolled her neck letting out a moan before laying her head back on my chest. She was so sexy with her wet curls and her wet Carmel skin.

"I want you like this every morning" I grew and poked her ass. "Mmhh are you hard already" she said grinding back on me. "Y-yes" my voice quivered the sound of her voice turned me all the way on. She lifted her leg with her ass arched for me to put it in her. She rubbed herself with her left hand and the right on the bathroom wall.

She moaned as our skin clapped. I put my head down bitting her left ear. "Yess Daddy" she moaned with her mouth falling open. She broke her arch I pushed my hand on her back arching it again. "Fuck!" She yelped. I cover her mouth with my right hand and the left on her waist for support. I lifted my right leg up diving into her harder and faster.

Her moans got louder. I pulled out laying on the bathroom wall. She turned around and looked down at my naked body. "Mmhh" she moaned licking her lips. She got on her knees with the water falling on her head, she began to suck me. Toni's throat sent chills through my body. I held her head rolling my eyes back.

"Fuck I'm Cumm-" I couldn't finish my sentence. She was sucking me tighter as I came in her in mouth. I looked down and we stared at each other. The sight of her big brown eyes made my heart skip.

"Oh shit" I moaned watching her get up she kissed me and continued to was her body. I kissed her neck one last time before washing up. Leaving the bathroom we got dressed. She put on fresh cloths I put on what I wore last night.

"How will I sneak past your sons" I chuckled. "I'll distract them" "Sorry I'm leaving soon, I got a studio session this afternoon" I said as she was fixing her hair. "I gotta leave ma" I kissed her. "Okay text me later I'll distract the kids okay"
"Okay"
I didn't want to leave so soon. I was getting attached to her this wasn't the first time I've been to her place. I usually come over when her sons are with their father. But today was different, it was more than a quick fuck. I wanted to tell her how much I care before leaving but she didn't seem to care. She cared more about making sure her sons didn't see me. Is she embarrassed by me?