STOP

Toni POV

I stood there in shock with my jaw dropped.
"Good job Toni, he's charming"

I glared at Keri and I had a feeling he did something to make Chris act that way.

"Chris is a good man Keri"

"With anger issues that's the man your having around our children"

"I'm sore Keri but I'm having a hard time believing that Chris just randomly wanted to hit you. What did you do!?"

"Bye Toni can you tell the boys I said goodnight and I love 'em. I would tell 'em myself but your psychotic ragging boyfriend is around there somewhere. Goodnight"

He gave me a fake smile before finally leaving.
I slammed the door ready to argue with Chris. But I don't want the boys to see us like that.

"CHRIS!?"

"What?"

"Let's talk in my room now"

"Okay"

We went straight to the room and closed the door making sure the boys couldn't hear us.

"Why were you ready to punch Keri" I asked as he sat on the bed.

"Toni he was saying things to piss me off and it worked"

I chuckled shaking my head at him.
"Chris you gotta do better he's just jealous of us. Don't give him what he wants" I said straddling his waist.

He kissed me softly and continued to kiss me.
"I love you Ima go say bye to the boys. I gotta go I have a busy day tomorrow and it starts early" he said rubbing my back.

I grabbed his face giving him a deep kiss before he left me. After Chris left I went about my day and cooked for the boys.

"HUH!" I woke to a loud bang outside of my room.
I rushed right of my bed and grabbed my robe.

"STOP!" I heard Denim's voice.

"BOYS" I yelled as I ran downstairs.

I gasped and grabbed the railing as I watched my biggest nightmare. It was Chris and Keri fighting downstairs. Chris was covered in blood but I don't think it was his.

Deziel ran to me and held me.

"Mom stop them" he said to me but I was in shock.
"Huhhh" I gasped as I woke up from my nightmare.

"It was just a bad dream Toni" I said to myself.

I rushed out of bed to check in the boys. I ran to they're rooms to see the both of them sleeping.

I just went about my day and went to rehearsals trying to distract myself from last night. Chris has been busy and so have I. I've been working everyday the past few weeks barley having anytime to myself.

But today rehearsals were canceled because Jonathan is sick. So I decided to take Chris and the boys out. We went to Disney and took pictures together. All four of us and I posted them on instagram.