After Party

Narrator
Chris ran on stage with his dancers behind him. The crowed screamed as he performed. Toni snuck out his dressing room making it back to her seat.

Fast forward 1 hour after the show
Tamar threw a party for her Grammy award winning big sister Toni. She invited everyone hot and famous at the Grammys that night. Of course her sisters came along. Tamar doesn't really like Chris because of his bad boy reputation, so he didn't get a invite.

Toni's POV
Me and Tamar got to the venue early for my party. We went straight to the bathroom to change. As I was in the stall next to Tamar I asked her who she invited. "Everyone but that damn WOMEN BEATER!" "Who?" I asked her. "Chile, That light skin boy Chris Brown" she said with a attitude. "Ohh okay Monster" I sung.

Soon after our little talk, the bathroom door swung open. And we heard high heels walking in. "HELLO?" Tamar yelled. "Heyyy Monster" it was my sister Trina. "Oh Hey girl" Tamar said laughing. "Where's the birthday girl?" asked my sister Towanda. Before Tamar could answer I walked out of the stall and posed.

"Yessss Go Tone!" Traci screamed

"Yessss Go Tone!" Traci screamed. We all hugged and laughed. Tamar finally came out "Hey Heifers". "Hey Bitch" Trina laughed and hugged Tamar. Tamar paused looking at Toni and eventually snapped her fingers.

"Yesss Toni Braxton Living legend" I rolled her eyes at Tamar as the sisters left

"Yesss Toni Braxton Living legend" I rolled her eyes at Tamar as the sisters left. *Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom* there was a loud bass coming from outside the bathroom.

"Uh uh No they didn't start my party without us!" Tamar yelled storming out the bathroom with my wrist in her hand. Dragging me out of the bathroom the whole room looked at me and went wild. "Thank you Thank you, Thank you all for coming" I said.

A hour has gone by and I'm having fun but I'm now missing a certain someone. "Tamar!" it was Burno Mars. "Hey sexy" she replied, now that Tamar is distracted I'm going to run off and invite a special friend.

Chris's POV 20 mins later I pulled up to the spot

Chris's POV
20 mins later I pulled up to the spot. I walked up to the bouncer, he didn't even check the list in his hand. He gave me a fist bump and head nod then opened the rope for me to walk in. I walked in and texted Toni.

Ok 5 mins

Ok 5 mins. I heard a loud voice coming from my right. The voice got close before I could recognize it. Turning to my right I closed me eyes it was Tamar yelling at me. "How in the HELL did you get in my party Christopher!" I opened my eyes to her finger in my face. "Stop it" a woman said pulling down Tamar's hand.

"Thanks" I said with relief. "Uh uh uh I'm no- Tamar everyone's looking at you" another woman cut off Tamar holding her shoulders from behind. "Thank you, what are you names?" I asked. Tamar rudely interrupted them before they could speak "That's Traci and Towanda, and that one over there is Trina" she pointed to a woman dancing on the dance floor. "Me and Toni's sisters"

I checked my phone it's been 4 mins already. "You gotta be somewhere No You Know What I'm Done Have Fun At My Party" Tamar said storming off. "Toni's party" Towanda whispered and giggled. I laughed with her. "Sorry ladies Ima head to the bathroom it was nice meeting y'all" I told the two sisters before heading upstairs.

The place was so damn crowded it took me a whole 5 mins just to get there.

Toni's POV

I was getting anxious, walking back and forth. Thinking to myself, he's not coming and telling myself I'm stupid or maybe he found a younger girl at the party tonight. I shook my head and walked to the door frustrated. As I unlocked the door someone on the other side of the door was coming through, aggressive too.