Sexy Eyes

After that awkward ass encounter with Ms.Joyce I had to clear my mind so I went to Tamar's.

Once I got inside I felt the cool refreshing air.
"Thank God" I said to myself, it was 98 in California.

"TAMAR!?" I checked the kitchen, living room, then I finally saw her blonde hair outside from her backyard.

She was tanning outside by the pool on her lounge chair. "Hey Living Legend" she said as I rolled my eyes blushing, I feel embarrassed when she calls me that.

"Hey Monster it's too hot to be outside. Where's Logan?" "With his daddy, I miss him" she said pouting.

"Sit down" she said tapping the chair next to here.
" I wish I could. But you know I can't sit in this sun for long."

"Ughhh let's go inside then" Tamar said taking her shades off.

Once we got inside Tamar made us both some drinks in her kitchen. "Is this a new counter" I asked looking at her marble kitchen counters.

"Yesss do you like?"
"I love it" I said before taking big gulps of my glass.

"Toni... Calm down" Tamar giggled.
"I'm sorry I needed this. I've had a stressful day and I needed to come here to relieve my stress" I said letting my shoulders down.

"What happened? Who I gotta fight" she asked concerned. I asked myself if I should even tell her. She already doesn't like Chris. This will only make her hate him even more.

"Spit it out Toni!"

"Chris's mother hates me and she's been trying to ruin our relationship the past two months. And now she's sorry" I said before bitting my finger scared of what Tamar will say.

She just sat there with her mouth dropped open in shock. "Toni what the fuck, leave him. His momma doesn't like you! I don't like her!"

She was yelling at me as if I was her child.
"Like for real what's not to like. Like come on, is this a joke" she said before laughing.

I just shook my head in embarrassment. Once she saw my facial expression she put her arm around me.
"He defined me, he didn't know she felt this way towards me. She said she didn't want me to take her from him... something like that."

"Well I'm glad he defended you. OVER HIS MOTHER. That boy loves you but I need to meet his mother. What is up with her"

Hearing Tamar talk about Ms. Joyce made me chuckle.
"Ohhh I got you smiling again" she said cheesing.

"I got rehearsals soon. I can't be worried about his mother. This week was supposed to be fun just me and him."

"It can still be fun Toni. Just whatever y'all do don't bring up his mother. Shit don't bring her" she said laughing.

"Your right."
"I'm always right. That's why you come here for my advice."

"I don't come here for advice."

"Yess you do."

"Ughhh shut up Tamar. I'm leaving Love you."
"Love you too BYE."

On my way home I decided to give Chris a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey daddy, what you doing" I asked in a seductive voice.

Chris POV
"Umm just dropped off my mom" I said parked in my car.

"Why did you mention her" she whined. "I'm sorry baby. Let me make it up to you."
"How?"

"I'll let my tongue show you" I said bitting my lip.
"Come over here and do it" just the sound of her voice made my heart pound in my chest.

"You don't have to say another word baby I'm on my way. Just get ready for me" I said before hanging up.

Once I finally got to Toni's I took my time walking to her door. The closer I got to her door the more I thought of all the things I want to do to her.

Once I rung the door bell I heard her voice through the door. "Is that you Daddy?"

"Mmmhh yes it's me" I moaned at the sound of her calling me daddy.

Once the door opened her sexy eyes caught my attention. I felt an erection growing once I got down to her body. She had on black lingerie with nothing on her pretty feet.

"Are you coming in?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah" I chuckled I as I walked in after her.
I couldn't wait any longer so I slammed the door behind me. Before she could say anything I grabbed her by her waist and carried her upstairs to her bedroom...