𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑉

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 against each other or danced into a collision of swirling colours. The once quiet forest had awoken with violence of one group against the other. The innocent trees were harmed by the curses that were cast and the animals that usually roamed around had fled in a hurry.

Kiano was advancing in on his two opponents. He didn't even give them time to breathe with his offence of various spells, jinxes and curses. While some had trouble battling their one opponent, Kiano had the far upper hand in his fight. His arsenal of charms was beyond any on the square and so his wand produced the most colourful of spells.

Purple firecrackers spewed out of his wand into his opponents' faces, making them stumble over their own two feet. One fell onto the ground and scrambled away to find a large, dead tree trunk and threw it over to Kiano.

'Reducto!' Kiano's voice seemed to enjoy speaking the incantation aloud for once. The blue curse shot towards the tree truck and splintered it into dust before it could even reach Kiano. 'Is that all you got? Pathetic' he growled at them.

Chrys' eyes were continuously fixated upon the one person of the other group they needed to have; she wouldn't lose sight of their goal. She didn't have the upper hand like Kiano had, instead she was suffering under the weight of two opponents. They'd closed in on her, their hands grabbing hold of her arms, but Chrys had yet to give up.

She flicked her wand with desperation, clearly pronouncing her incantation. 'Relashio.' An aggressive yellow explosion was released from her and she was free of her opponents' grip. She took a few steps away from them so she was closer to Kiano. 'Kiano,' she breathed.

His head shot towards her and he immediately understood why she'd come to him. The two stood side by side as they continued to battle against their four opponents. Their plan to ambush Walmond Rosier was ruined by an ambush on them. Chrys had cursed underneath her breath, frustrated that the plan that took weeks to organise was so easily wrecked. They'd expected him to be travelling alone seeing his little significance to Grindelwald, but alas, they'd been wrong.

The million hues from the different spells were mirroring in Alexis' eyes as she tried to make sense of what was happening. So much chaos had ensued on the small square hidden deep within the Finchley woods that it was at times difficult for her to keep track of who to attack and who not to.

She leapt into the air to avoid a curse hitting her feet. 'Let's see how you like to fly,' she grunted to herself, whipping her wand towards the shooter of the curse.

The cloak that was wrapped around the opponent flew off because of the strong wind and Alexis recognised Carrow's face immediately. 'They're Acolytes!' she yelled across the square.