𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 as brightly as the blue light of the portal did. The silhouette of Hogwarts cast a shadow over the grassfield the portal had led to, which was the exact place they'd left from. However, Ronald Weasley was nowhere to be found. Neither was Luna Lovegood, nor Neville Longbottom. The sapphire-blue with silver lacing blankets and honey-yellow blankets with black engravings knitted through the yellow fabric had gone with them and worries began to set in that they'd not gone back to where they'd come from.

Harry glanced down at his clothes, which had changed without his knowledge. The heavy Narnian knight uniforms that they'd been given by Glenstorm had changed into the dark red graduation gown that he was wearing before. Even the cap that was just slightly too tight for his head had magically appeared again, even though he'd taken it off halfway throughout the ceremony and purposefully lost it.

Charlotte's hand glided into his as her other arm was still linked with Hermione's. 'Am I the only one that hears music?' she asked, her brows furrowed together as she tried to hear the melody of the song.

Hermione's eyes grew wider and she began pulling Charlotte and Harry towards the castle. Memories of things she'd never witnessed overflowed her, the newly created history catching them up to speed. As she saw herself in her graduation gown, which she thought she'd lost forever, she was reminded that today was their graduation day once again.

The trio raced through the tall grass, leaving a deep trail behind them. The courtyard that led to the Great Hall was filled to the brim with proud family members and friends who were here for the Hogwarts graduates of 1998. The large Weasley family could be easily spotted by sheer mass and red hair only. It didn't happen often that so many redheads were gathered in such close proximity.

'Ah Harry, there you are. We were already wondering where you'd gone.'

Harry slowly turned around, his face in a frown from the unfamiliar and yet familiar voice, and let go of Charlotte's hand. Before him were James and Lily Potter.

Shock overwhelmed him as he simply looked at them. They'd been his reason to fight back in Narnia and while a part of him had hoped that by defeating Riddle, he'd finally truly meet his parents, he still couldn't believe it. But they were here. Right before him. He thought to himself that his response must've been odd to his parents, but he couldn't care about that. He wondered whether or not they knew about what he'd accomplished in Narnia, or anyone for that matter. Would he get into trouble if he told them about his time-travels? He didn't even know what his parents were like as actual parents.

He choked on his sobs until he was crying. He jumped into their arms and hugged them so tightly, the muscles in his arms began beating in the same rhythm as his heart.

Hermione and Charlotte had noticed all the others that had perished before. Neville was standing ever so proudly in the midst of his grandmother and parents, his pet frog resting on his shoulder. Ron was being teased by both Fred and George, and Charlotte teared up from the happiness that George was radiating once more.