𝐸𝑋𝑇𝑅𝐴 𝑆𝐶𝐸𝑁𝐸

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

Hi everyone!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY RIANNE! For Rianne's (Cynarr's) birthday (August 22nd), I've written an Alexis and Peter scene, which is not part of the book as there's probably no way I'll be able to incorporate it. This may be seen as canon to this story and who knows, perhaps I incorporate it into a chapter anyway because I like it so much lmao. Let me know whether or not you'd want it incorporated--Anywho, I thought it might be fun to publish this chapter to all of you to enjoy it too, so enjoy and again, Rianne, happy early birthday!

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 leaves and fell in a rhythmical manner onto the rock that Alexis was intently staring to. Every drop left a resounding, pleasant noise, and every drop reminded her of every second she sat there.

Her heart longed to the woods that were so close by, longing to run around and explore every magical scenery it could provide.

She could smell the moist soil and wet leaves. Another wave of spring rain had fallen down the sky, which is when Alexis enjoyed the forest the most. When the rain clouds had come and gone, leaving the air fresh and crisp and making space for the sun to warm up and dry everything.

She hesitantly raised from the crouched down position she was sitting in and walked with great strides to the forest. She wasn't one to sneak away without anyone noticing her. Everyone could notice her for all she cared; she was going to explore.

The sun permeated its soft rays through the foliage. The raindrops created a golden, glittering spectacle along the trees as Alexis walked through the ethereal forest in awe. She took the paths nobody else took. Those paths were overgrown so thickly, she could barely manage to get through them without the branches leaving white, superficial scratches on her arms.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑶𝑺𝑬 | 𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑎 𝑥 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 🎉