𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉𝐼

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   ❛𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘?❜ Lucy questioned with a hint of excitement in her voice. While she'd always offered her help to anyone who might need it, it rarely happened that someone would ask her for help, especially people that already seemed like they were more than capable of doing the task at hand themselves.

With a flick of her wand, Victoria managed to bring Lucy completely above surface again and proceeded to help her brothers and cousin back on their feet again. 'It's complicated. Many frown upon us with how our picture has been painted by the Ministry. People don't seem to understand our true intentions.' Her gaze was stuck on Hermione and Charlotte for a moment as they too were brought up from the ground by Alexis.

Alexis saw Victoria's motion to her head and responded with a small nod. 'Don't startle, I won't hurt you,' she said and she pointed her wand towards Charlotte.

Harry pushed past Aiden and held onto Alexis' wand. 'What do you think you're doing?' he asked her. He protectively stood in front of Charlotte, however, Charlotte swung him around by his hand and pointed to her forehead where the bruise was getting darker and darker.

'She's going to heal my forehead. I saw her heal her own knee earlier,' she told him and chuckled lightly when Harry didn't seem to accept it in the least.

'I could heal your forehead,' he offered her.

'I've seen you use healing magic before, Harry, and I'd like to keep the bones in my forehead if you don't mind,' Charlotte said and gently pushed Harry out of the way. 'It's okay, I trust her abilities to heal me.'

Harry grunted as he watched Alexis skillfully heal the bruise on Charlotte's head. The purple became bluer, vanishing to such an extent that the yellow skin of a fresh bruise appeared again. Her skin itched for a mere second before the bruise was completely healed again.

Charlotte's hand flew towards her forehead as soon as Alexis was done and touched the skin that was no longer hurting her. 'Thank you,' she murmured. It was the first time Alexis had heard something so genuine come from Charlotte.

Kiano took Victoria aside for a moment, almost stumbling over his own feet. 'Are you sure about this?' he asked her. He was beyond surprised when Victoria nodded back to him and put Aiden's wand in his hand.

'I have all the information I need from the wands,' Victoria said with her usual amused smile. 'We have to show them that we trust them, Kai.'

Kiano's jaw clenched up, his stare focused upon Victoria's eyebrows that were perfectly arched on top of her eyes. 'I don't trust them,' he mumbled.

Victoria's smile didn't vanish, but it grew instead. She laid her hand on his jaw and could feel the tension that was building up in there. 'There was once a day where you didn't trust me either nor did I trust you. I will trust them until they prove me wrong, just like I'll trust you until you prove me wrong.'