𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑋

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   ❛𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 finally meet again. . .'

Victoria didn't look at him. She couldn't make herself look up into his eyes. The eyes she once knew so well. 'Against my will that is,' she said, her voice not wavering in the slightest. She fought against her body from changing her posture in his presence. 'Ironic that you still call me that, considering the fact that you cannot love or care for anyone else. You've proven me that much.'

Tom couldn't hide the triumphant smile that crept onto his face as he looked at Victoria. 'How's your father?' he asked.

Victoria's body stiffened shortly from the change in topic. She didn't like to talk about her family, especially not to him. There was an eerie sensation soaring through her heart at the thought of something having happened to them. 'Better since you've been out of my life,' she answered simply.

'He never liked me very much. Not even when I bought my wand from him. After all, Garrick Ollivander never forgets to whom he's sold his wands,' Tom said.

Victoria finally glanced up to meet his gaze, her eyes slightly wider while she listened to a few shocked gasps and surprised whispers. The pain she felt when those few that were whispering now told her that her father never had a child had returned. She'd thought of so many possibilities and explanations, but had no answers.

Charlotte had taken Harry's hand in her own and pulled him closer to her. He was at a loss for words and couldn't fathom seeing the man he hated above anyone and anything else in front of him again, even after defeating him. The man he knew looked nothing like this young version and while he'd seen this version before in the Chamber of Secrets, he'd hoped he would only ever see his face again in his nightmares.

There was too much happening at the same time for even Charlotte to process. She'd fought against Tom's army and she'd known Garrick Ollivander almost all her life. Her family used to visit Diagon Alley several times a year and she'd insist on visiting Ollivanders—though it was mainly in the hopes of receiving her first wand, which took her only twelve years to acquire.

It was a known fact that the Ollivanders had no children and nothing ever pointed to there ever having been one. The one photo that Charlotte had noticed once was a photo of Mr Ollivander and his wife. They seemed very young when the photo had been taken, however, it was hard to tell since the glass had been shattered from the bottom up. The shatters veined through the glass all the way to their smiling faces. The bottom of the photo was dark as if it had been burnt. Charlotte had always wondered why the picture didn't move like all the others she'd seen throughout her childhood and why Mr Ollivander never bothered to change or repair the glass.

'I was right about Voldemort. . .' Harry whispered absentmindedly. 'He'll never truly leave.' His eyes teared up with fear and desperation, not being able to muster up the courage to face him after his years-long battle against him as a mere teenager.