𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉

─────⊰ ✧

─────⊰ ✧.*✦*.✧ ⊱─────

   𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 echoing through the woods after he'd cast the jinx. A blue-hued, spiralling spell circled around the group that had hidden in the bushes to witness the fight of before. The hues went from the lightest of baby blues to the deepest sapphires. The power of the orbis jinx pulled the two groups together before they felt the ground underneath them liquefy. The previously solid ground was now sucking in their feet and didn't stop until they were all knee-deep.

Florence restlessly moved around, trying everything she could to get out of the ground that had solidified around her legs again. She stuck her hands into the dirt and vigorously started to scoop it away from her legs. 'Stupid magic,' she muttered and angrily turned to the Pevensies and Eustace, who'd all realised that they'd sunk to the perfect height where they could sit onto the ground with their legs into the ground.

'I don't think there's any use in digging into the ground to get us out of here. They'll just make us sink again with a whip of their wand,' Peter said. 'And their sticks have been taken away so we're stuck.' He lazily waved to the four dressed in graduation robes, not even bothering to look at them. His attention was fixated upon the Time-Turner held by Chrys as the four Bellicose members had huddled together to examine what they'd found.

Edmund's hands were slowly turning red from the pressure of the weight of his upper body that he put on them by leaning backwards. Like his brother, his interest was piqued by the Time-Turner and the feeling it brought to his chest. His heart had a firmer beat because of it and he knew that there was only one place that could fill his heart with this much righteousness.

Lucy stroked a strand of her hair behind her ear as she guiltily looked at her hands. The open wound on Alexis' knee was no longer there, whereas Charlotte's forehead was beginning to lightly bruise as well as Victoria's hand which flickered back into her sight every once in a while. 'I'm very sorry,' she mumbled and looked up to Charlotte, who was right next to her. 'I shouldn't have thrown rocks at you.'

The overly fake smile that Charlotte was wearing said enough to Lucy. 'What made you come to that conclusion?' she sneered slightly, but once she saw the look in Lucy's eyes, her own features softened. 'Just,' she began with a sigh. 'Don't make assumptions about us.'

Every word that the ones stuck in the ground said was heard by the members of Bellicose and Alexis scoffed audibly because of them. 'Right because branding us as a notorious, rebellious gang is not making assumptions whatsoever,' she said, her voice clear and even. She didn't look to any of the other members' approval or agreement. She always had her opinion ready and she was always ready to make them known.

Kiano only nodded solemnly. 'I can't believe that that's what we're known for. They seem to think that we terrorise everyone that comes in our way.' His jaw was painfully clenched as he tried to contain his annoyance. 'Can't we just obliviate them and get out of here?'