The new bullies?

~Kazuha pov~
I sit down and notice scara is not here like he usually is- which is kinda weird- but nonetheless i shook it off. A while later he comes with a white patch on his cheek (basically a white square bandaid)

It was probably from the punch he got yesterday but there was no mark yesterday when i checked- so how did a new mark appear??? "Scara,why do you have a band aid on your cheek? Did smth happen?" I ask with a concerned look and he just replies with "yea, the sculptures arm fell off directly at my face but i didnt have time to fix it-

We only had a week left till the due date but i was a bit more concerned about scaras health, he seemed tired and had barely noticeable dark circles on his face. Just then a group of people walked in the room then the girls of the group screamed when they saw me and the rest of 4nemo.

Scara flinched a bit but recovered after a few seconds, they sit on the row behind me and gave death glares to the four people behind me. They people leave and the group sits down and starts talking to me and it was really annoying-

-hours later-

I still heard one of the girls whining, most likely a pick me girl- "nee kazu-san~ wanna come to my room later to do help me with some things"

THIS LITTLE WHOR-

~scaramouche pov~

I get annoyed at that stupid pick me girl behind kazuha, and she just said the last straw thankfully time was in my favor and the teacher was out for a lunch break, i pulled a hand full of her hair and heard screams that satisfied me to no end~

One of the buff guys in the group stands up and hit my arm by slamming his fist down onto the table, but i dont lose grip of her hair afterall, miko once told me if someone tries to take what you eyed on first, dont let anger consume you, instead, do something to infuriate them so much that it satisfies and eases your anger~
Thats exactly what i did :))

Ofcourse my arm begins to hurt but i still dont let go and i then say with a perfectly calm face "im sorry, but we have to do a project since we're pairs. Hang on a moment ill try to remember if he can try to go to your dorm~"

I dont let go of her hair and put a finger to my chin to make a thinking face and then say

"Oh wait~ he would never fuck whores that he just met, your one of the many- oh wait my bad- i meant the only" after i say that i let go of her hair and she instantly gets up and tries to hit me in the face with her hand.

Then kazuha says "its fine, ill go. But bring your group since it'll help us with the fixing" "WHAT?! YOUR NOT SERIOUS ARE YOU?!" I say in shock, the girl is reluctant but agrees anyway.

After a while i drag kazuha to a corner and ask him why he did that and he just says "because they're the ones who did that to your face right? They're bullies on the first day and they shouldn't be left alone" "h-how did you-" i stutter, how did he know????????

"They talked shit about you when you werent with me, they said some reaaaally interesting things~ aside from shit talk ofcourse~" i look at him with confusion on my face. Then he explains what they said about me, basically im gay.

I get scared from his statement and start to think that he hates me now that he found out but instead he pats my head and gives me a calm smile "dont worry~ im pansexual so i dont mind~" i calm down and sigh in relief.

"Wait- what are you going to do to them once you go to that girls room?-" i say in concern but he just gives me a smirk and a sadistic glare- then he proceeds to say in a low tone "just somethings~" i get a bit scared from his sudden look but shrug it off anyway-