rock, paper, scissors

Scaramouche pov

'how did it come to this..' me and Kazuha agreed to go on a date in a few days and he told the rest of the group, Aether was currently dragging me around the mall in search of decent clothes. "I think this would look good with this..but this might look much better!" "Aether, I'm poor.." 'because of someone.'

"don't worry, Kazuha gave me a card filled with around a million mora so we'll work with that!" "just how rich is that guy?!" I exclaimed before Aether threw the clothes onto my arms, "well Ninguang is currently the richest women in the world right now. it would kinda be confusing if her son wasn't", "dooesn't he mostly stay with Beidou?" I blurted out and Aether looked at me strangely. "how did yo know beidou was his other mom?" he asked and I immediately hurried my face into the pile of clothes in my arms.

'shitshitshitshit what have I done? I forgot Beidou and Ninguangs relationship was more hidden from the media and Kazuha doesn't tell anyone- it's always Beidou that reveals it!!' I thought to myself until a voice in my head disrupted my thoughts, "calm down and focus on the current situation." 'DO YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME IN MY HEAD TOO,AUTHOR?!?!' when she didn't reply I sighed and looked back up at Aether.

"I just..guessed?" "fair enough. Let's go pay!!"
.
.
.

Kazuha pov

"do we have to?" "I'm only doing this because Aether asked me to.", Xiao was helping me pick out clothes in the mall and I found it a bit. annoying. "Kaz,do you like this?" he showed me a shirt and I immediately replied without even glancing at it, "no." "ok" he didn't really seem to care about this at all.

as I was wandering around I spot two familiar boys in the distance, Scara had a large pile of clothes in his arms and the only thing I could see was his head and when noticed me he immediately tried to escape but when Aether saw me, he pulled Scara towards me and Xiao.

"Xiao! Kazuha! what a coincidence" Aether said and then pointed to Scara. "do you think this outfit looks good on him?" "Aether, whatever I'm wearing right now is being covered by the clothes in my arms" Aether grabbed the clothes and Scara looked..very very pink- even his face was pink.

"wow,strawberry themed. did Aether do his fruit fun surprise on you?" Xiao asked as he crossed his arms. "yes..I only said strawberry and he ran to get any pink, red or strawberry themed clothes" "it's far better than..whatever you were picking out earlier" Aether said and Scara snatched the clothes out of his hands before walking over to the changing room. "we already payed for the clothes you're wearing right now!!"

I chatted with Aether and Xiao as we waited for scara to get back, once he did he was surprisingly still wearing the pink strawberry themed clothes.

I look him up and down and say "you look nice" he looked at me and replied with  "your tone makes your compliment sound like an insult" "because it was." he was about to pounce on me and then the mall went dark, "a power out?" Aether asked and Scara just crossed his arms, "let's finish shopping and get out of here before we die from heat." "yea." I say and then notice he seems taller than usual,I glanced down at his shoes, '...strawberry high heels..wait how is he still walking in those-'

-a while later-

I look around and notice the mall was mostly empty, it was a bit suspicious. Once we finished eating, we walked around a bit more, Aether and I were dying from the heat but Scara,who had the most layers, looked completely fine. "Don't you feel hot in that?" I asked as I casually fanned myself with my hand, "I'm both hot and beautiful." He said proudly and I look him up and down before saying "wanna sit?" "Yes."

We all sat down but Scara said he was going to the toilet. I looked at him suspicious as he walked off, after a bit of thinking I went to follow him.

He went to the toilet and hid in a stall, I stayed close and listened carefully. I hear him sigh and ask, "Author? Can you hear me?" "Author's sleeping." Two voices could be heard, one was Scara from the stall and the other was a persons cold voice that surrounded the candle-lit area. It was when I looked at the bathroom mirrors, I realized a person was leaning against the stall door according to the reflection on the wide mirror. My eyes widened as they looked up and put their finger to their lips.