The bar

~Aether pov~

"This dense ass motherfucker, we've tried almost everything but they all failed T^T i have no idea what else we can do"

"How about we go to a karaoke bar? Lets bring scara and just see how everything goes" the boy with braided hair suggests, we all agree and go tell scara about it.
.
.
.
,
~Third pov~
"ANOTHA ONE!" Venti basically shouts while raising his glass in the air. Aether pours him another cup while everyone laughs, "kazuha! Care for another glass?" Venti asks to the drunk as hell maple boi, kazhha nods and venti pours him a cup of wine

"Is he alright? He seems like he'll blackout any second-" scara said while looking at kazuha with concern, "i'm *hic* fine.." "Yeaa i dont believe it one bit" he gives kazuha a bottle of water and kazuha chugs it down like he'd been in the desert for a longtime

"Drink slowly, you might vomit" while scaramom keeps nagging the drunk maple, the other friends are mostly drunk with xiao babysitting aether, venti is just a single pringle (please respect the xiaother ship☺️ i can see your comments😀)

"Y'know scara,i reaaaally like you" kazuha said in a seductive tone, scara becomes a blushing mess.

~Scaramouche pov~

'Hesaidhelikesmedidhereallymeanthatorisitbecausehesdrunkidontknowifherreallymeantthatlikecomeonhe'sdrunkicanttakeadvantageofhimjustbecausehesaidthatbutthenagainicould-'

~third pov~
After a few seconds scara came to the conclusion that kazuha only pretended because he was drunk, his smile fades away and he prepares to walk out but the maple boy takes notice and kisses him quickly, the poor bottom gets flustered while the rest of the group is taking videos and photos so they can tease the two later.

"Lets continue elsewhere,hmm?" Kazuha hummed as he looks at the flustered boy, scara stays quiet and just follows kazuha to a private room. "Oh, if only i could have a lover TvT" venti says while resting his head on his hand "i wanted to tease them more, oh well" aether says sighing and feeds xiao almond tofu.

-with kazuscara-

Kazuha locks the door behind him and pins scara onto a wall,he kisses scaras neck earning moans from him.
He pullee away and looked at the flustered boy straight in the eyes "i meant what i said, i like you" scara held kazuhas chin and said "i like you too" before kissing him.

A.N i know it was very very short but im trying to figure out how tf they will have s3x in the room rn-