"shirt off, Scara" NSFW WARNING!

NSFW WARNING! PLS SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE NSFW!!!

Third pov
as Kazuha was pinning Hat guy down on the bed, he had rested his head in the smaller ones chest, hearing his heart beat rapidly. "aw did I make you flustered?~ Shirt off,Scara.." he said and Scara pouted. Scara sighed and said as he took off the shirt in defeat "alright I lost the bet, anything else do you want me to do?". Kazuhas eyes wandered down but Scara forced his head to look up at him, "hey. my eyes are up here." "hm fine,", he grabbed both of Scaras wrists with one hand and pinned them above his head, "I simply wanted you to not resist but you seem quite good at that already."

he moved closer until their lips were only an inch away and asked, "do I have consent?", Scara was hesitant and thought to himself 'should I? should I not? gah I'm so damn confused right now-' 'JUST LET THE DAMN GUY FUCK YOU' 'AUTHOR STOP INVADING MY THOUGTS' 'STFU I WROTE YOUR THOUGHTS.'

Scara sighed and looked into Kazuhas eyes, he then nodded and Kazuha didn't waste another second before kissing him gently only the lips. Kazuha licked Scaras lips and pulled away, looking at Scara as if he was going to eat him whole. he let go of Scaras wrists and left trails off kisses down his neck as Scara panted softly in his ear. (A/N IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HORNY PEOPLE? IS IT? GOOD CUZ IT AINT DONE-)

"ah K-Kaz- don't leave a mark.." Scara moaned as Kazuha sucked his neck and leaving many marks despite Scara begging him not to. Kazuha hand wandered down and he placed the tip of his middle finger near Scaras hole and he looked up at him to ask "may I?", Scara looked away with a hand covering his mouth and gave a slight nod. Kazuha slowly inserted one finger and Scara shivered at the feeling, Kazuha pushed it in and out a few times before putting two more fingers in. Scara struggled to reach for a pillow as Kazuha finger fucked him slowly, he covered his face ith the pillow and Kazuha gradually began to quicken his pace, Scara moaned loudly into the pillow as to not make too much noise.

Kazuha groaned in a annoyance and snatched the pillow out of Scaras arms before pulling out his fingers. he looked at Scara to see how much of a hot mess he was and it turned him on even more than it should've. he positioned himself between Scaras legs and put the tip of his dick close to Scaras hole. he was patient enough to ask "I'm going to start now,ok?" Scara simply nodded.

he slowly pushed himself inside and Scara moaned softly at the feeling, Kazuha was only half way in before he looked to check how Scara was. he wasn't sure if he heard it right but he head a soft whimper and he chuckled before kissing Scara deeply. as the two kissed, Kazuha began thrusting into Scara causing him to moan and pant into the kiss helplessly. Kazuha slid his tongue into the others mouth as he thrusted into him mercilssly, "w-wait- slow down- ngh~ m-mph-" Kazuha,in fact, did not slow down at all. Scara moaned loudly as he began to lose his mind to the pleasure, "s-slow- down- K-Kaz-" he. could barely get any words out. Kazuha kissed his neck roughly causing him to moan even louder.

Scara wrapped his legs around Kazuhas waist as he begged him to go faster and harder, Kazuha carefully stroked Scaras dick and whispered in his ear "hang on now, tomorrow's a monday and we can't have you in a wheelchair now can we?". Scara whined as he cummed in Kazuhas hand, Kazuha chuckled as he pulled out and came on Scaras stomach. "alright, all done?" he asked and Scara begged in a low voice, "more..please more..", Kazuha could feel himself getting hard again so he flipped Scara over so that he would lay on his stomach before he gave Scara a pillow and warned "don't blame me if your legs hurt tomorrow."
.
.
.
-35 or smith minutes later-

the two of them panted heavily as Scara drifted off to sleep from exhaustion. Kazuha pulled out and realized he accidentally came inside him so he went to get the bathtub ready before he got inside with the sleeping Scara. he washed the both of them while being careful not to wake him up and wrapped Scara with a bathrobe afterwards while he put his pants back on and cleaned the mess they made on the bed. after he was finally done belayed beside Scara and rested his head on his chest as he drifted off to sleep aswell.

-in the morning-

Scaramouche pov

'my legs hurt..'
.
.
.

A/N IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE HAD SMUT-