Not so dead anymore

Scaramouche pov

Kazuha was too lazy to come to class today so I ended up going alone, I was holding onto my bag for dear life because of how..hard..he went yesterday.

I managed to convince him to let me borrow some of his clothes. 'Haha you got railed' 'because of you and your story.' 'i'm the reason you exist in this story and I can take you out.' 'Fuck off Author.'

I sigh and walk to class, I sat down and it had only been a few seconds before I heard someone sit in Kazuhas usual. I was about to greet them but the moment I saw them my entire mood had been destroyed.

"Hm? Oh hey! Who knew we'd be in the same class? Remember me? I'm the one from the bus" "aha y-yea, Akio..right?" "Yep!!"

'Author why?!' 'because I'm a fanfic writer, I'm supposed to make you suffer. Don't worryyy, you arent gonna die' I sigh and ignore Akio as much as I could and dashed out of the room when it was finally lunch, Akio followed behind me which made me eventually go to a vending machine as an excuse for running from him.

He wouldn't stop talking to me and luckily I saw Kazuha in the distance. He was taking a stroll and I ran over to him with Akio following behind, "K-Kazuha! Funny seeing you here!" I say and hope he gets the hint, he glances at Akio and back to me. "New friend of yours?" He asked and Akio spoke first, "yep! The name's Suzuki Akio." "Kaedehara Kazuha." They shook hands while I was there in between.

"You didn't come to class today?" Akio asked and Kazuha shook his head, "I'm a bit tired, Scara is the pure reason for my exhaustion too. Right?" He looked at me with a smug smirk and I smack the back of his head. I look at the time before rushing to my next class in another attempt to escape from that insane stalker.

after classes I decided to go to my apartment and at least stay there. I took a shower and sat in my bathtub that was filled with water, I sigh and keep my head under the water for a bit.

'What should I do? Should I stay away from him?'

'But Kazuha and him have become acquainted and they seem to be on good terms'

'The first time, me and Kazuha were already dating at that point..'

'But we aren't dating right now so he has no reason to shield me from Akio right now..'

'Should I kill Akio? No that's too stupid.'

'I'll just watch my back instead of letting my guard down. If I let my guard down again then he'll..'

'GET OUT OF THE GODDAMN WATER, ARE YOU A MERMAID OR SOMETHING?-'

A voice disturbed my thoughts and I calmly raise my head out of the water and turn to the mirror and Author was in the bath with me infront of me according to it, "of all places I had to spawn, now my clothes are soaked." She grumbled and I asked "Why're you here? And that time at the mall, Noi said you were asleep." "Hm? Ah yea, I don't know how to explain what happened but Noi handled you and the other three at the time. And why I'm here is to give you a heads-up," she held up three fingers and said "3 days.". I looked at her in confusion before she continued. "It's the amount of days Akio held you captive, correct?" She asked and I thought for a moment before nodding.

She raised her other hand with 1 raised fingers, making the total 4. "Stay for 4 this time.", my eyes widened and I shook my head "why would I-?!" "Because the people who originally saved you aren't as close to you as I thought and because you didn't do shit for 2 months, the important related characters are either dead or don't know you." I was confused and asked her what she meant. "Maika is a side character but she was still used in the story for this part, since you all never went camping, Kazuha and Heizou never saved her from the bear." "Wait..who?-" I ask. "That's an unimportant question. Moving on!" She raised her hand out of the water and the water splashed onto my face.