the witches death

third pov (slight NSFW)
"ahh..~ h-haa~ Mr. Zhongli~ harder~" the younger whined quietly as zhongli pounded in him roughly. Childe moaned loudly as Zhongli constantly thrusted in him,aiming for his sweet spot every time. Childes hands were tied together and he had a blindfold over his eyes so he woudnt see anything but Zhongli, Zhongli could see how cute Childe looked with his cum all over his stomach and tongue dangling from his mouth. It was already late and they had been at it for hours, Zhongli came inside of Childe and they both panted heavily while gasping for breath. Childe fell asleep from exhaustion and Zhongli stayed up to clean them both up because of the mess they made on the poor bed. After Zhongli finished cleaning up he keyed them both down and fell asleep as he rested his face in the ginger's chest and enjoying the mortals warmth that was embracing his softly. He looked up to see Childes sleeping face and moved a hair strand away from it with a warm smile before whispering softly "goodnight,my love"...
.
.
.
-the next day-

Zhongli pov
I woke up and heard someone knock on the door, I went to go answer it and was surprised to find Signora there "hello Zhongli,I would like to make a contract with you" I looked at her suspiciously and she laughed softly, "wouldnt you like to be free from your contracts and duties as Rex Lapis?" I became knew what she wanted and said "you just need the gnosis correct?" At around this time I had managed to fake the geo archon death so it wouldnt really be a big deal if I gave away my gnosis but I still became a bit worried, I turned to the door of the room Childe was currently sleeping soundly in and said "alright, I accept". (A/N I forgot what they said when they made the contract😭)

-a day or so later-
Scaramouche pov

"Come on the hospital food cant be that bad~" aether said and I retorted quickly "it is! I miss my delicious foods that I cooked.." I sighed and slumped on the hospital bed, "thanks for visiting me so often aether, I might've gone crazy if it was just Mr.Lan. Especially since aunt make to died recently.." (A/N yes I killed Makoto without any context)I said, he smiled softly and suddenly we heard a knock on the door, I hid behind him and he asked "what is it?" "It's me, signora." Aether looked at me and I nodded in agreement, he opened the door and signora was holding a gift basket filled with some bitter tea bags instead of chocolates and sweets, including a teacup and tea kettle-

"Since I have something important to tell you, let's  talk about it over tea" she cane inside and readied the tea. Once the tea was ready she sat us down and suddenly dropped a bombshell on us, "I made a deal with your mom, apparently she's mad that you want to see Aether more than her-" "it's her fault, not mine. It's too late to change the past anymore-" "let me finish scara, the deal was that either aether dies and I leave with her gnosis or I die a weak death, so you probably know why I'm here now" I ofcourse dropped my cup and shielded aether from her. "I'm not going to let you do that." i said,She scoffed and put her cup on a table, she looked at me with her ice-cold eyes and said "then I'll get you out of the way" without a warning a large amount of ice emerged from the ground and trapped me tightly to the wall. Aether tried to reach out to me but Signora smashed the teapot on his head and he passed out, "AETHER!!" I tried to break free but the ice was too strong for me to break without any weapons, Signora  grabbed one of the porcelain shards that had fallen on the floor and looked at me with a somber look, "sorry scara, but I need that gnosis, she needs that gnosis.", I started begging and pleading for her not to kill him but her mind was already made up,she was going to kill him,and I was going to watch.

I felt a strange feeling well up inside me and before I could even realize it a strong strike of electro attacked signora and forced her back onto the wall and I finally broke the ice, and I ran to aether as fast as I could, "aether!? Aether get up!!!" He slowly woke up but suddenly the ice started to melt quickly and the room become hot,Signora was not where she used to be either. I looked around frantically for Signora but the room suddenly reformed and instead of the hospital room me and aether were now in a large domain, I felt the hot air spreading throughout the room like wildfire, the air became hard to breath and I covered aethers nose with my handkerchief since he was still too weak to move at all, i looked at every corner of the room to try and find Signora but a wave of strong heat washed over the both of us and a familiar fire tornado appeared in the middle of the room, she revealed herself and screeched loudly while i got thrown back to the wall.

i fell to the ground and coughed violently, The wound on my arm opened up again and the blood seeped out painfully, i groaned loudly and tried to stop the bleeding but the witch made the room temperature feel like i was in an oven, i became dizzy and i turned to Aether while crawling towards him slowly, "where are you going,kunikuzushi?!" she screeched and sprinted towards me. I felt the feeling from before grow inside me once again and right before she could touch me or Aether a large explosion of electro escaped my body, my body began to hurt as if i was struck with the lighting myself, Signora stumbled backwards whilst holding her hand on her face tightly, "you..." she mumbled, "cursed brat! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" she charged towards me but a little slower than before, i glanced at the passed out Aether behind me and scoffed at her, "come at me,witch" i angered her and she became faster than before, i grabbed aethers body and used our weight to push ourselves awau from Signoras path, she stopped in her tracks and turned around with the most angry face i have ever seen her make.

we constantly played cat & mouse until i finally reached my limit and dropped both me and Aether to the floor, Signora laughed viciously while savoring how weak i looked under her mercy, as she was about to give a final strike a familiar portal opened and my mother emerged from it with her blade ready, Signora turned around in shock and said "w-why are you here?! how are you here??!!" Yae emerged from the portal alongside Sho, mom said "the deal was for you to kill Aether, not my son" her blade sparking bright with electro and Signora yelled with rage, "SHUT UP!! WORTHLESS INSECTS!! JUST DIE ALREADY!!" she charged at my mother with full force, Yae and Sho walked a few steps back while mom calmly walked towards her. just as they were about to collide a strong bolt of lightning struck from above and my mother gave the motion of cutting her blade through signora. mere seconds later whatever was left of the crimson witch, was now reduced to ashes. "M-mo..ther..." i managed to say before finally resting my head on the ground and losing consciousness.
.
.
.
i opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain in my head, "Careful, you're both mentally and physically hurt." my eyes were blurred yet i still saw a purple haired woman infront of me, "..mother?.." i whispered while my eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings, i finally realized it wasnt my mither beside me but Sho, "sorry i wasnt who you expected..mother left hours ago back to her domain." Sho apologized with her usual poker face, i sighed "no no it's alright, i just kind of hoped she would.." "stay?" she asked, i nodded tiredly and turned away while covering my entire body with a blanket. "..what about aether? is he alright?" "he's alive but he's also in a coma, the doctors said they didn't know when he would wake up", i felt my eyes start to fill up with tears as i said "it's my fault, it's because i wasn't strong enough to protect him.." "it isn't your fault,you-" "it is my fault Sho and you can't convince me otherwise..im too weak to even fight anyone." Sho sighed and got up, "do you know why there were elctro explosions? when you broke the ice? when Signora was about to kill you? it's because of the power you've forgot resides inside you" i sat up and looked at her, she had already walked out of the room and the door slowly closed itself. a few hours later i sat up once again,"power that resides inside..me?" i mumbled as i stared outside the window and at the nightsky. it looked so peaceful and quiet outside, so peaceful you would think no bad things were currently happening. i hear the door open slightly and i instantly looked towards it, "goodevening, scaramouche" "you.." i say under my breath, the atmosphere became gloomy and i suddenly felt like i coudnt breath and i waa completely paralyzed, "what? not going to say hi? rather rude,no?" i glared at him viciously and he chuckled coldy.

"it's past visiting hours,Dottore" "don't worry scara,i just want to have a small chat~"

A/N i feel so evil rn