Find him.

Kazuha pov

"Any luck Heizou?" I asked as i watched the detective rummage through mountains of files. Ei looked at him and asked, "i haven't told you both yet, have i?", we both looked at her confused and Yae asked her "Ei..are you sure you want to?" And Ei nodded as she told us to sit down with her.

"Kazuha, you already know his birth name do you not?" She asked, "yea i do, Raiden Kunikuzushi", "well he never knew until he was 15, because i never took care of him like i was supposed to.." Me and Heizou turned to eachother confused and she continued "i could not bare the fact that i had to raise a child, not to mention he wasn't even human.." I jolted up and asked "what do you mean not human?" "He was made from my magic, my power. He was a stringless puppet from the start, i only made him as a prototype for Sho.." Suddenly we heard glass fall to the ground and looked to the door, Aether was there and he had dropped a few coffee mugs on the floor.

"A..prototype?" He asked, after we cleaned up the mess we all sat down and again and Aether joined into the conversation. "Like i said earlier, he's a prototype puppet made from magic and-" "you let him go because you didn't want to control him.." Aether interrupted, Ei looked at him shocked and said "y-yes.. How did you-" "theres alot i haven't explained either. How about you go first?" He said and she nodded as she continued, "he's right, i didn't want to control him, but i couldn't kill him either so i simply sealed the power within him. He roamed this country for many years until he was taken into the fatuis interest, i hadn't seen him until i found out he was at your college and went to see him after so long, then i also met you,Kazuha." "So he used to be part of the fatui like Childe amd Signora?.." I asked and she nodded

"Well, thats useful information atleast." Heizou said as he closed the small notepad he was holding and said "since Childe doesnt even know he's alive then its best if we try and find their hideout" "I'm not sure but i have a feeling they're an entire mafia" Aether said while crossing his arms, "you're right and the best chance we have right now is Childe, so we'll start with him.." Heizou stood up and looked at the rest of us, "are you in or out?"

Childe pov

I was brushing my teeth in my apartment until i heard someone knock on my door, i walked to tje door with the toothbrush still in my mouth and opened it, "Childe do you-... Is that a toothbrush?- Are you brushing you're teeth right now???" Aether asked me with confusion, i looked to everyone else and sighed, "come in." I said as I walked back inside to put my toothbrush back.

Once i came back everyone had already settled themselves on my couch, i sat on the carpet because the couch was completely full and asked, "alright what do you all want? I'm quite a busy person-" "where does the fatui headquarters reside?" Aether cut me off and i glared at him not for that but for the question he had asked, "sorry, but that information is confidential" he scoffs and glares at me, "unless you have a good reason,i will go to you're kitchen and grab the smallest knife there and stab all 4 of your limbs with it so many times that you end up dying from blood loss.", i laugh loudly and wipe a fake tear of my face as i asked "and why would i be scared?", opened his bag and pulled out a notebook.

Me and the others looked at him confused and he said "how about you read it? Try finding page 56" He handed the notebook to me and the moment I opened it on the page my eyes widened with shock. "How..how do you know this." I asked Aether, "that's a secret only my daughter knows about, now that you know what i know, tell us the location would you?". I sighed and said "this is blackmail.. You're blackmailing you're father.." I then stood up and said "i'll go get my clothes.."

Kazuha pov

Aether glared at him as he entered the other room and turned to us, "do you all know how to fight?" He asked, "yes,why?" I asked as he stood up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. "You're gonna need it" suddenly a knife flew by his face and when we all looked at who had thrown the knife, it was Childe.