The Reset

Third pov

a gunshot was heard but it wasn't from the gun Dottore held in his hand, the glass in the container was shot and it shattered quickly. a tall figure began walking down the stairs with a gun in his hand, when Dottore saw him he chuckled and asked over to them. "Panta.. how are you?" he asked, Scara quickly tried to stop Kazuhas bleeeding as he frantically looked around for at least something.

"Dottore, what in the world were you going to gain from this?" Pantalone asked, clearly pissed at The doctors actions. Dottore chuckled coldly, "well I needed him to wake up, he woke up didn't he?". Pantalone grit his teeth and pointed his gun at Dottore, Dottore looked at him calmly and then slowly moved the arm that had his gun before pointing it to Pantalone. Scara was apnicking and Pantalone didn't think this would happen. The two tall males had guns pointing at eachother while the two shorter ones stayed on the ground.

"So, who'll shoot first, darling?-" "don't call me that you fucker." Pantalone glared at him, about to pull the trigger.

Scaramouche pov

I tried to stop Kazuhas bleeding but it wouldn't stop, I had no idea what to do. Those two had guns pointed at eachother and there didn't seem to be any medical equipment nearby. I notice a device on the wall that had a button on it, on impulse I pushed it and I swear I blinked before I was brought to a white void.

"Congratulations, you killed everyone." A voice behind me spoke.

I turn around and see two girls. One that looked like a mix of Xiao and Aether and the other was a girl who looked like she was around 13. "What?.." Were the only words I could say before they introduced themselves. "I'm technically Xi mei, child of Xiao and Aether. My real name is Noi so call me thag." one said and I looked to the other "my name is Ho-" "don't spill your name if you're not part of the story." Noi told her and she nodded. "That button you pushed triggered a large explosion, killing ALL THE IMPORTANT CHARACTERS IN THE STORY." The unnamed girl said and I jumped back when she yelled that.

"I..killed everyone..?" I asked and they both nodded. "Do we do the thing?" Noi asked, "let's do the thing. Listen up Scarameow." "That isn't my-" "SHUSH." I shut myself up as she continued "I need a story, you need Kazuha. I will deliberately reset the story because IM OUT OF FRICKING IDEAS." "Ideas for what..?" I asked, Noi smacked the back of her head and exclaimed "DON'T HINT THAT HE'S IN A STORYLINE YOU IDIOT." "YOU LITERALLY GAVE AWAY THAT FACT BY SAYING THAT." The other argued. I watched them both argue for a while before I tried to make them stop. "Hang on..atleast explain to me why I'm here, am I dead?" I asked, Noi shook her head "we grabbed you before the explosion went boom, YOU ALSO KILLED MY PARENTS." She said in a cold tone.

"You literally asked to be in the story so I gave you a role that which you completely ruined." The unnamed said. "Well- yeah-" "and you told Lumine everything none of the characters including her were supposed to know." "..yeah-" "and you-" "ok ok I get it. I messed up the role. Just don't make 'Xi mei' exist in the reset."

They finally stop arguing and the unnamed girl turned to me and said, "noone will remember the first time. Only you will but you musnt tell anyone, not even Kazuha. Got it?" She asked and I nodded. They both smiled and nodded before the unnamed girl snapped her fingers and I woke up to the sun rays hitting my eyes.

"H-huh..?" I looked around, I was back in my dorm room and I check my phone. It was a monday a very long time ago, "hey..I remember this day.." My eyes widened and I quickly got ready and put on a black face mask before dashing to the stairs. I spot Kazuha and was about to run over to him before the girl's words replay in my head 'noone will remember'. I stop in my tracks and think about what to do, I got ready and dashed by him before apologizing like how I did last time and ran to class.