This trip is not peaceful

Heizou pov

"Scara,will you help or are you gonna just stand there?" I looked over to scara who was wearing a ladies sunhat and fat sunglasses,"im helping,im just reading trying to figure out how to fix my damn tent first" he hold up a manual infront of his face and stares at it intensely.
I sighed and continued fixing my tent.

-30 minutes later-

I look over to scara again and my mouth gaped so fast i thought it would fall "scara..how tf do you FUCKING ATTRACT THE BIRDS BY DOING A T-POSE?" Scara was t-posing and a bunch of small birds were on his arms and head,he smiled nervously and said "i-i dont..know?-" i look over to the others who are taking photos and videos "would you all do something?"..
.
.
.
We manage to get the birds away from scara and I tell him "now fix your god forsaken tent" he stomped away angrily but he atleast fixed his tent properly. We all sat around a far peacefully with all the couples huddled up together,venti leaned in close and whispered to me "hey,think of a game- i dont wanna feel like a third-wheel anymore" i chuckled and spoke up to everyone "hey everyone,how about we play truth or dare?" They all agreed and ei started the game by asking venti "truth or dare?,starbucks drink" i could see venti hold back his anger and muttered out "truth,food killer" after he said that the atmosphere instantly got gloomy.

"Well,is it true that ur single because your so reckless?" she asked,Venti grinned with anger and said "yep,thats what they all say" this went on for a while till it was kazuhas turn to ask scara "truth or dare?" "Dare" scara said while calmly drinking his choco milk,"i dare you to stay up a tree for 5 minutes and if you get down before the time ends you give each of us 20 (insert money😭)" scara hesitated but he walked up to a tree and climbed it with disgust all over his face, a hilarious sight to behold.
.
.
.
About 1 minute passed before a bird flew and landed ontop of scaras head,scara didnt see the bird at all so when the bird landed on him,he fell in an instant and meanwhile kazuha knew this would happen and put those blow up rafts around the tree,he was also wearing an expressionless face when this happened. Scara landed on a raft and bounced a few times while trying to process whats happening. We all bursted out laughing and scara just shouted at us with embarrassment written all over his face.

We all went back and scara put on an apron and walked over to kazuha,"hey,i forgot to bring food.." Kazuha looked at him with a dull face and stood up,he stretched his arms in the air and said "well you forgot,go and buy some yourself" scara slapped the back of his head with motherly force and said "you didnt let me finish,we'll be eating sandwiches and smores for dinner" kazuha looked a him with a face that said 'are u fucking kidding me??????'

we all sat down and ate the delicious sandwiches and smores that scara had made for us,"this tastes really good,did mrs ei teach you how to cook?" i asked, he then grinned and said "my mother cant cook" mrs ei proceeded to chase him with a heel
.
.
.
scara looked at us gleefully and said "goodnight!!"...i answered him by saying "scara..its 5:49 pm.." "SHUSH I NEED SLEEP" we all groaned as he went in his tent and zipped it up.

scaramouche pov

i sneaked out of my tent when noone was looking and went into the woods,i walked for a while before coming across a somewhat familiar woman, "come out tsaritsa." i kept my stance and looked at her and her cold face "now now,no need to be so mean"

"so,i assume you're here to complain about the ambush?" she asked and i simply nodded,"it wasnt a given order to hiroto or his little friends to attack you all but i will still apologize sincerely on their behalf",at this point she has already walked up close to me and i just glared at her without breaking eye-contact. "childe working as a teacher,signora being a clothe stylist, you know they're just pretending,right?"

i scoffed and said "so? unlike them they didnt quit working for you like me" she nodded and chuckled "you're right about that,but that doesnt changge the fact you did work for me now does it?" a wave of silence came and the atmosphere became cold and gloomy enough for me to take a few steps back.

"those friends of yours scara,the 4nemo group i suppose? what do you think they'll think of you once they know what you've done?" if i didnt know she wasnt alone then i woud've attacked her right then and there, "shut up,you already apologized and now that you're done i'll be taking my leave." i turned around and walked away,she shouted in the distance "have a good day!~"
.
.
.
A/N this chap is short asf-