Fatuis new born puppet

Scaramouche pov(in da real world)

i sighed and looked at Dottores ugly half-masked face, "what's with the attitude? won't you thank me for saving you at all?" he asked, i scoffed and looked at the bandages wrapped around my arms, legs, & neck to hold my own body together. "why'd you save me? i thought i had 'no more purpose'" i said as i glared at him menacingly. "haha, Relax~ you're lucky i even managed to catch you're soul in a bottle before it fully dispersed in that crash or else you woudnt even be here. you may also thank me for taking the time to create a new body for you" i scoffed and said "as if i'll do that!", he laughed coldly and walked over to a switch connected to some tubes that were firmly connected to my back, "this may hurt a bit but i promise you won't remember anything once it's over",an immense pain flooded my entire body and i coudn't hold back from screaming my lungs out,before i could look at Dottore again..i passed out.

Kazuha pov

"Kazuha please, you need to atleast eat something." Venti pleaded on the other side of the door, i haven't contacted Xiao or Heizou in days and i haven't even gone out of my apartment, suddenly someone elses voice spoke, "Kazuha, can we talk?" i recognized that voice and asked "Mr.Lan?.." the voice said yes and i decided to finally open the door, "what are you doing here?" i asked, he replied "to give therapy ofcourse" i nodded and let him and Venti inside, my house was a full-on mess with me not liking cleaning, instant cup noodles were stacked next to the trash and Venti commented "jeez, how long has it been since you last cooked?" i didn't look at him and said while fixing the couch, "i don't cook, Scara does.." He instantly fell silent. we all sat down and Mr.Lan gave me an unannounced therapy session.

Scaramouche pov

i slowly woke up and looked around me, this place was unfamiliar to me and i felt a strange pain in my neck, a man with light-blue hair came inside the room and said "ah,you're finally awake" i quickly crawled to the empty rooms corner and hughed my legs tightly. "it's alright, i won't hurt you. but you have a job to do now" i turned my head slightly in confusion and asked "job?.." he nodded and
pulled out a small remote from his pocket, "i did a bit of tinkering with you while you were sound asleep, i was simply ensuring you would follow orders" "t-tinkering?.." he nodded and said, "yes, now come here to me." the atmosphere around him became cold and numb & i didn't move, i was too scared. "i said come here" he pressed a button and a painful feeling came from my neck, it hurt so much and i begged him to stop but he just smiled at me and said "i will, but come here first", i hesitated but i fought the pain and slowly crawled to him, once i was finally there he pressed the button againa and the pain instantly went away, "good, now i know it works" he turned around and left the room,trapping me inside, i layed on the floor n my stpmach and heaved,trying to find air but i coudnt, as if my body coudnt breath at all..
.
.
.

Xiao pov

I visited Aethers hospital room and found him sleeping yet again, i sat on the side of his bed and looked at him, "Aether,i don't know how i can say this but.. im really sorry, i didn't mean for her to kiss me its just-..why am i even saying this? your in a coma for Archons sake.." i held his hand and looked at his face, waiting for him to wake up. suddenly the monitors beeping slowed down and eventually,it stopped

"A-Aether? AETHER?! SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR, PLEASE!" i yelled and nurses rushed in and started trying to revive him using various methods, all of a sudden he woke up and looked at the place around him, "w-wha?" the doctors calmed down and yelled out to me, "no worries! he's alive!" i rushed up to him and hugged him tightly, "Xiao? what's wrong?" he asked, "just shut up and let me hug you..", he sighed and hugged me back while i softly cried in his chest.

Scaramouche pov

"what's this for???" mr.doctor put something called 'protective gear' on my head and said, "this is in-case you get hurt, just simply focus all your magic into hitting that small can over there, alright?",i nod and say "ok mr.doctor" he laughed and said "i told you,call me Dottore. now hit the can" i nod and look at the can that was in a slightly far distance. i raused my hand towards it and numerous sparks of electro surrounded me, i started yo panic but Dottore reassured me by saying "calm down, just imagine all that magic is in your hand, then release it",i took a deep breath and closed my eyes, i imagined and heard a small piece of metal clang to the ground. "d-did i do it?..",i hear Dottore clapping and saying "yes, good job" i opened my eyes and saw an entire crater of where the can used to be, "you were only ordered to hit the can but you also caused destruction to it's surroundings, surely if you practice more and focus hard enough you may be able to just hit the can only", i looked at my bruised hands and said "yea..maybe".
.
.
.

Aether pov
"so..he's gone?" i asked, Xiao nodded and said "alot happened while you were asleep" 'so while i was traveling teyvat trying to find Lumine,my bestfriend erased himself in the real world aswell?..' i thought and Xiao embraced me tightly.

"hey,Xiao?",he looked at me and i asked, "do you hate me? i mean..i didn't even let you explain before breaking up with you so-" suddenly he kissed me softly and it took me a bit before kissing him back, he pulled away and said "i love you Aether, so so much" i smiled at him and kissed him again and again and again until we both ran out of breath, suddenly someone knocked on the door and Xiao got annoyed, "visiting time is over lovebirds, you can come again tomorrow",i sighed and looked at xiao, he pouted and stood up before kissing my forhead and saying goodbye.

mere moments after he left,i grabbed my pillow and squealed around like a highschool girl.

Scaramouche pov

"a name?-" i asked, Dottore replied "yes,a name. i shall give you a name.", i tensed up a bit because i had no idea what a name was 'a weapon? an animal? a food?', "you shall be called~ 'Scaramouche,The balladeer'" i looked at him and asked, "huh?.." he chuckled and explained to me what a name was and i felt a bit dumb. "hehe, but what's a balladeer?" i looked at him curiously and he said "it's your title in the fatui, you are rather special to us harbingers and need to atleast give you a title" i have no idea why but..i feel like he isn't telling the truth

A/N YES I JUST ERASED SCARAS MEMORIES, BUT I ALSO FIXED XIAOTHER SOOOO-❤️😍😍😍❤️